'Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa' Brings the Jungle to L.A. Premiere
On Sunday, October 26, DreamWorks Pictures have thrown a unique Los Angeles premiere in the anticipation of "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" theatrical release. Holding the event at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, the studio installed green carpet in front of the theater and brought out some of its characters, Alex the lion and the penguins, to greet the in-coming celebrities.
Most of the voice-cast ensemble, Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett Smith, Cedric the Entertainer, will.i.am and Andy Richter, were spotted at this eventful evening. They were joined by the film's original music composer Hans Zimmer as well as co-director Tom McGrath.
Other A-listers coming also to the premiere were Christine Taylor, D12, Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie, Toni Braxton, Will Smith, Adam Sandler, Sherri Shepherd and Romeo. Beside those, other celebrity guests also spotted at the event included Chelsea Tavares, Kristen Combs, Raven Goodwin, Zoe Buckman, Tiffani Holland and filmmaker Jeffrey Katzenberg.
A sequel to the original "Madagascar", "Escape 2 Africa" is an animated comedy adventure sequel of a group of spoiled zoo animals, Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the hippo, stranded in the middle of nowhere. Flying away from the Madagascar island to get back home, the friends will face a new adventure as they crash land in the rural plain of Africa. It will hit the U.S. big screen on November 7.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says