Beyonce Knowles Reveals Concept of 'I Am...Sasha Fierce', the Video
In anticipation for her November-18 release, "I Am...Sasha Fierce", Beyonce Knowles opens up about the concept of the forthcoming effort. Admitting to have a "very extremely sensitive" feeling, she says that she wants to show that side of her on the album.
In a further statement, Beyonce explains about her new single, "If I Were a Boy". She states, "The song 'If I Were a Boy' is not the typical break-up song or he-cheated-on-me song ... it's more about what some boy do in a relationship."
"I Am...Sasha Fierce" is Beyonce's third solo studio effort, which will be released as a 2-disc package album, and aimed to give encouragement to young women whenever they are "going through tough time." Speaking of her next installment, she states, "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
In related news, Beyonce will reportedly bring her sister Solange Knowles on "I Am...Sasha Fierce" tour which is expected to hit America, Europe, Japan, Africa, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. "Discussions are underway for Solange to join Beyonce on her tour," a source says. "People who buy tickets for Beyonce's show can then go and see Solange perform at an official after-party."
Video of Beyonce Knowles speaking about the concept of "I Am...Sasha Fierce":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?