Beyonce Knowles Reveals Concept of 'I Am...Sasha Fierce', the Video
In anticipation for her November-18 release, "I Am...Sasha Fierce", Beyonce Knowles opens up about the concept of the forthcoming effort. Admitting to have a "very extremely sensitive" feeling, she says that she wants to show that side of her on the album.
In a further statement, Beyonce explains about her new single, "If I Were a Boy". She states, "The song 'If I Were a Boy' is not the typical break-up song or he-cheated-on-me song ... it's more about what some boy do in a relationship."
"I Am...Sasha Fierce" is Beyonce's third solo studio effort, which will be released as a 2-disc package album, and aimed to give encouragement to young women whenever they are "going through tough time." Speaking of her next installment, she states, "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
In related news, Beyonce will reportedly bring her sister Solange Knowles on "I Am...Sasha Fierce" tour which is expected to hit America, Europe, Japan, Africa, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. "Discussions are underway for Solange to join Beyonce on her tour," a source says. "People who buy tickets for Beyonce's show can then go and see Solange perform at an official after-party."
Video of Beyonce Knowles speaking about the concept of "I Am...Sasha Fierce":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch