Beyonce Knowles Reveals Concept of 'I Am...Sasha Fierce', the Video
In anticipation for her November-18 release, "I Am...Sasha Fierce", Beyonce Knowles opens up about the concept of the forthcoming effort. Admitting to have a "very extremely sensitive" feeling, she says that she wants to show that side of her on the album.
In a further statement, Beyonce explains about her new single, "If I Were a Boy". She states, "The song 'If I Were a Boy' is not the typical break-up song or he-cheated-on-me song ... it's more about what some boy do in a relationship."
"I Am...Sasha Fierce" is Beyonce's third solo studio effort, which will be released as a 2-disc package album, and aimed to give encouragement to young women whenever they are "going through tough time." Speaking of her next installment, she states, "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
In related news, Beyonce will reportedly bring her sister Solange Knowles on "I Am...Sasha Fierce" tour which is expected to hit America, Europe, Japan, Africa, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. "Discussions are underway for Solange to join Beyonce on her tour," a source says. "People who buy tickets for Beyonce's show can then go and see Solange perform at an official after-party."
Video of Beyonce Knowles speaking about the concept of "I Am...Sasha Fierce":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce