Selena Gomez Talks Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's Romance
Selena Gomez has nothing to hide when she is asked to comment on Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's much publicized romance despite the fact that she keeps her own love life under the radar. Expressing her praise for both of them, she even wishes all is well in their love relationship.
"I honestly think that she's adorable," Selena told US Weekly at the Comme des Garcons for H&M Collection preview in N.Y.C. on Thursday, October 23, when asked on what she thinks about fellow Disney star Miley. "I think she's really sweet."
As for Miley's underwear model boyfriend Justin, Selena thinks "he's really cute, too" adding "I wish them all the luck." As for her own love life, Selena told TV Guide earlier this month she and her rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas are "getting to know each other," but didn't exactly confirm or deny that they are an item.
"I've gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year," so she told the magazine about her close bond with Nick and his singer brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. "Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we're not confirming anything."
Also on Thursday, Selena was seen attending the launch of UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat campaign, held at Dylan's Candy Bar in N.Y.C. Revealing her plans for the nearing Halloween, she told Twist magazine during the event she's going trick-or-treating with her best friend Demi Lovato and is planning to dress up as June Carter Cash, the singer-actress wife of singing legend Johnny Cash.
More Selena Gomez News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'