Selena Gomez Talks Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's Romance
Selena Gomez has nothing to hide when she is asked to comment on Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's much publicized romance despite the fact that she keeps her own love life under the radar. Expressing her praise for both of them, she even wishes all is well in their love relationship.
"I honestly think that she's adorable," Selena told US Weekly at the Comme des Garcons for H&M Collection preview in N.Y.C. on Thursday, October 23, when asked on what she thinks about fellow Disney star Miley. "I think she's really sweet."
As for Miley's underwear model boyfriend Justin, Selena thinks "he's really cute, too" adding "I wish them all the luck." As for her own love life, Selena told TV Guide earlier this month she and her rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas are "getting to know each other," but didn't exactly confirm or deny that they are an item.
"I've gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year," so she told the magazine about her close bond with Nick and his singer brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. "Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we're not confirming anything."
Also on Thursday, Selena was seen attending the launch of UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat campaign, held at Dylan's Candy Bar in N.Y.C. Revealing her plans for the nearing Halloween, she told Twist magazine during the event she's going trick-or-treating with her best friend Demi Lovato and is planning to dress up as June Carter Cash, the singer-actress wife of singing legend Johnny Cash.
More Selena Gomez News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular