Sneak Peek Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.08: Pret-a-Poor-J
The CW have given a sneak peek to "Gossip Girl" Monday, October 27 episode entitled "Pret-a-Poor-J". The episode which will largely focus on Jenny, sees the Elanor Waldorf House of Design intern going back to her malicious nature after the arrival of a new model named Agnes (guest star Willa Holland).
Agnes encourages Jenny to not only explore her wild side, but also confront her boss, Eleanor Waldorf, who is attempting to "borrow" Jenny's designs. Serena and Dan agree to attend an art opening at Rufus' gallery as friends, but the outing gets a little uncomfortable after Serena meets an artist, Aaron Rose, and realizes they have great chemistry. Blair attempts to seduce Chuck, but it proves tougher than she ever imagined.
Earlier this week, Taylor Momsen, the actress who portrays Jenny was hospitalized due to serious throat infection. The doctor who treated her said that she suffers from "severe, potentially life-threatening throat infection" but has been released from the hospital and returned to "Gossip Girl" set.
A recent scoop on the show from EW, revealed that Jenny and Nate's relationship may take a similar turn to Ellen Page and Michael Cerra's characters in "Juno". E! has also dished out that Jenny and Nate will "kiss a couple of times" and Jenny will be pregnant. No details yet when this episode will be aired.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special