Sneak Peek Clip From 'Gossip Girl' 2.08: Pret-a-Poor-J
The CW have given a sneak peek to "Gossip Girl" Monday, October 27 episode entitled "Pret-a-Poor-J". The episode which will largely focus on Jenny, sees the Elanor Waldorf House of Design intern going back to her malicious nature after the arrival of a new model named Agnes (guest star Willa Holland).
Agnes encourages Jenny to not only explore her wild side, but also confront her boss, Eleanor Waldorf, who is attempting to "borrow" Jenny's designs. Serena and Dan agree to attend an art opening at Rufus' gallery as friends, but the outing gets a little uncomfortable after Serena meets an artist, Aaron Rose, and realizes they have great chemistry. Blair attempts to seduce Chuck, but it proves tougher than she ever imagined.
Earlier this week, Taylor Momsen, the actress who portrays Jenny was hospitalized due to serious throat infection. The doctor who treated her said that she suffers from "severe, potentially life-threatening throat infection" but has been released from the hospital and returned to "Gossip Girl" set.
A recent scoop on the show from EW, revealed that Jenny and Nate's relationship may take a similar turn to Ellen Page and Michael Cerra's characters in "Juno". E! has also dished out that Jenny and Nate will "kiss a couple of times" and Jenny will be pregnant. No details yet when this episode will be aired.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'