Travis Barker's First Public Appearance After Jet Crash, the Video
Celebrity drummer Travis Barker has been spotted out for the first time since his tragic plane crash last month, heading out for a bite in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 23, with his daughter Alabama. The father-daughter duo was seen dining out at the Marmalade Cafe.
Spotted sporting all-black outfits with a matching cap, Travis was photographed carrying Alabama with both of his hands. His left leg was still in bandages, whereas his right leg had visible signs of wound.
Asked by one reporter how he was doing, Travis said he's good while keep walking into his car. He furthermore admitted to be still in pain as a result of the second- and third-degree burns he suffered from the tragedy.
Answering more questions from the reporter, Travis mentioned his family, friends, and ex-wife Shanna Moakler among the people who have supported him during the difficult time. His public sighting with daughter Alabama is taped in the video put after the jump.
Meanwhile, an announcement has just been made public by Federal Aviation officials that "bare tires and debris on the runway" were the causes that prompted Travis' jet crash. "Oftentimes, we find that as we collect more information, the picture changes," Peter Knudson, the Public Affairs Officer of the National Transportation Safety Board said in a statement, adding that authorities are still analyzing the skid marks and the condition of the brakes before officially closing the investigation.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake