Video Premiere: R.E.M.'s 'Until the Day Is Done'
A music video aimed to promote R.E.M.'s single "Until the Day Is Done" has been unveiled. Reportedly shot during their concert in Dublin, the music video is filmed in stark, high-contrast black-and-white scene presenting the band's on-stage performance in front of thousand concertgoers.
"Until the Day Is Done" is penned by Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe. The brand new song is taken from the band's Jacknife Lee-produced effort "Accelerate" which has been released in the U.S. market since April 1 via Warner Bros. Records.
In related news, R.E.M. plan to release a special edition of their debut album "Murmur". Expected to come out as a double-disc package, the record will feature a newly-remastered version of the original album and never-before-released materials from their live gig in Toronto. The package, which will be available for purchase on November 25 in the United States, will also include essays from record label executives and producers.
R.E.M.'s "Until the Day Is Done" music video:
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram