Video Premiere: R.E.M.'s 'Until the Day Is Done'
A music video aimed to promote R.E.M.'s single "Until the Day Is Done" has been unveiled. Reportedly shot during their concert in Dublin, the music video is filmed in stark, high-contrast black-and-white scene presenting the band's on-stage performance in front of thousand concertgoers.
"Until the Day Is Done" is penned by Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe. The brand new song is taken from the band's Jacknife Lee-produced effort "Accelerate" which has been released in the U.S. market since April 1 via Warner Bros. Records.
In related news, R.E.M. plan to release a special edition of their debut album "Murmur". Expected to come out as a double-disc package, the record will feature a newly-remastered version of the original album and never-before-released materials from their live gig in Toronto. The package, which will be available for purchase on November 25 in the United States, will also include essays from record label executives and producers.
R.E.M.'s "Until the Day Is Done" music video:
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'