Video Premiere: R.E.M.'s 'Until the Day Is Done'
A music video aimed to promote R.E.M.'s single "Until the Day Is Done" has been unveiled. Reportedly shot during their concert in Dublin, the music video is filmed in stark, high-contrast black-and-white scene presenting the band's on-stage performance in front of thousand concertgoers.
"Until the Day Is Done" is penned by Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe. The brand new song is taken from the band's Jacknife Lee-produced effort "Accelerate" which has been released in the U.S. market since April 1 via Warner Bros. Records.
In related news, R.E.M. plan to release a special edition of their debut album "Murmur". Expected to come out as a double-disc package, the record will feature a newly-remastered version of the original album and never-before-released materials from their live gig in Toronto. The package, which will be available for purchase on November 25 in the United States, will also include essays from record label executives and producers.
R.E.M.'s "Until the Day Is Done" music video:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video