Video Premiere: R.E.M.'s 'Until the Day Is Done'
A music video aimed to promote R.E.M.'s single "Until the Day Is Done" has been unveiled. Reportedly shot during their concert in Dublin, the music video is filmed in stark, high-contrast black-and-white scene presenting the band's on-stage performance in front of thousand concertgoers.
"Until the Day Is Done" is penned by Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe. The brand new song is taken from the band's Jacknife Lee-produced effort "Accelerate" which has been released in the U.S. market since April 1 via Warner Bros. Records.
In related news, R.E.M. plan to release a special edition of their debut album "Murmur". Expected to come out as a double-disc package, the record will feature a newly-remastered version of the original album and never-before-released materials from their live gig in Toronto. The package, which will be available for purchase on November 25 in the United States, will also include essays from record label executives and producers.
R.E.M.'s "Until the Day Is Done" music video:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video