Video Premiere: R.E.M.'s 'Until the Day Is Done'
A music video aimed to promote R.E.M.'s single "Until the Day Is Done" has been unveiled. Reportedly shot during their concert in Dublin, the music video is filmed in stark, high-contrast black-and-white scene presenting the band's on-stage performance in front of thousand concertgoers.
"Until the Day Is Done" is penned by Peter Buck, Mike Mills, and Michael Stipe. The brand new song is taken from the band's Jacknife Lee-produced effort "Accelerate" which has been released in the U.S. market since April 1 via Warner Bros. Records.
In related news, R.E.M. plan to release a special edition of their debut album "Murmur". Expected to come out as a double-disc package, the record will feature a newly-remastered version of the original album and never-before-released materials from their live gig in Toronto. The package, which will be available for purchase on November 25 in the United States, will also include essays from record label executives and producers.
R.E.M.'s "Until the Day Is Done" music video:
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video