Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.04: Let It Bleed
The CSIs are lured to a club scene when a young woman is found dead with several different blood types in her system. In the new episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", Catherine will team up with Riley, going to a messy club where she also discovers her daughter Lindsey with a fake ID.
The murdered woman turns out to be the daughter of a big time drug lord wanted by FBI, CIA and DEA. They discover with security camera footage she was thrown out of a club by two bouncers earlier that night.
The episode will be called "Let It Bleed" and aired October 30 on CBS at 9/8c.
Recently, it has been unveiled that Laurence Fishburne will play a character named Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who is now working as an itinerant college lecturer, teaching a course in criminalistics. His episode's date is not yet determined but whispers are swirling that he will get the December 11 slot in an episode called "19 Down"
Langston at first comes only as a consultant but he will later on join the team as a regular. His addition is taken as a replacement when William Petersen who portrays Gil Grissom exits the show in the first episode of 2009.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala