Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.04: Let It Bleed
The CSIs are lured to a club scene when a young woman is found dead with several different blood types in her system. In the new episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", Catherine will team up with Riley, going to a messy club where she also discovers her daughter Lindsey with a fake ID.
The murdered woman turns out to be the daughter of a big time drug lord wanted by FBI, CIA and DEA. They discover with security camera footage she was thrown out of a club by two bouncers earlier that night.
The episode will be called "Let It Bleed" and aired October 30 on CBS at 9/8c.
Recently, it has been unveiled that Laurence Fishburne will play a character named Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who is now working as an itinerant college lecturer, teaching a course in criminalistics. His episode's date is not yet determined but whispers are swirling that he will get the December 11 slot in an episode called "19 Down"
Langston at first comes only as a consultant but he will later on join the team as a regular. His addition is taken as a replacement when William Petersen who portrays Gil Grissom exits the show in the first episode of 2009.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart