Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.04: Let It Bleed
The CSIs are lured to a club scene when a young woman is found dead with several different blood types in her system. In the new episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", Catherine will team up with Riley, going to a messy club where she also discovers her daughter Lindsey with a fake ID.
The murdered woman turns out to be the daughter of a big time drug lord wanted by FBI, CIA and DEA. They discover with security camera footage she was thrown out of a club by two bouncers earlier that night.
The episode will be called "Let It Bleed" and aired October 30 on CBS at 9/8c.
Recently, it has been unveiled that Laurence Fishburne will play a character named Dr. Raymond Langston, a former pathologist who is now working as an itinerant college lecturer, teaching a course in criminalistics. His episode's date is not yet determined but whispers are swirling that he will get the December 11 slot in an episode called "19 Down"
Langston at first comes only as a consultant but he will later on join the team as a regular. His addition is taken as a replacement when William Petersen who portrays Gil Grissom exits the show in the first episode of 2009.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set