Disney Star Selena Gomez Shares Halloween Plans, the Video
Catching up the Halloween fever, Selena Gomez shares to Twist magazine her plans for the holiday festivity. In an interview, conducted during her appearance at the launch of UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat campaign held at Dylan's Candy Bar in N.Y.C. on Thursday, October 23, she said she will celebrate the yearly tradition with her best pal Demi Lovato, just like they always do every year.
On her Halloween costume, Selena revealed, "I'm going to be June Carter Cash," referring to the singer-actress wife of singing legend Johnny Cash. "It's something that's close to my heart because I'm from Texas and [her husband, country legend] Johnny Cash is a really big deal to my grandparents. It's a little tribute to them," she explained.
Asked about Demi's Halloween costume, Selena claimed she didn't know what her best friend would be wearing. However, she went on telling Twist magazine that she and Demi will sure have trick and treat, and have fun together. Demi's appearance at the UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat launch campaign was part of her duty as the celebrity spokesperson for the program, which is aimed to encourage American children to help out other children around the world by collecting donations while making their yearly candy.
Selena's interview with Twist magazine is videotaped in the footage below.
More Selena Gomez News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory