Disney Star Selena Gomez Shares Halloween Plans, the Video
Catching up the Halloween fever, Selena Gomez shares to Twist magazine her plans for the holiday festivity. In an interview, conducted during her appearance at the launch of UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat campaign held at Dylan's Candy Bar in N.Y.C. on Thursday, October 23, she said she will celebrate the yearly tradition with her best pal Demi Lovato, just like they always do every year.
On her Halloween costume, Selena revealed, "I'm going to be June Carter Cash," referring to the singer-actress wife of singing legend Johnny Cash. "It's something that's close to my heart because I'm from Texas and [her husband, country legend] Johnny Cash is a really big deal to my grandparents. It's a little tribute to them," she explained.
Asked about Demi's Halloween costume, Selena claimed she didn't know what her best friend would be wearing. However, she went on telling Twist magazine that she and Demi will sure have trick and treat, and have fun together. Demi's appearance at the UNICEF's 2008 Trick-or-Treat launch campaign was part of her duty as the celebrity spokesperson for the program, which is aimed to encourage American children to help out other children around the world by collecting donations while making their yearly candy.
Selena's interview with Twist magazine is videotaped in the footage below.
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard