Jessica Biel Working on 'Easy Virtue' Theme Song
"Powder Blue" star, Jessica Biel, is spotted visiting NightBird recording studios at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in California to attend one of her recording sessions for "Easy Virtue"'s soundtrack. "She was recording vocals for the 'Easy Virtue' soundtrack," a source tells E! Online.
Speaking further about Biel's singing project, she reportedly teams up with music producer Marius De Vries to get the single done. Unfortunately, the song's title for the film, where she plays Larita, a devilish American divorcee who marries a naive Englishman, is still under wrap.
In related news, Biel dismisses a rumor claiming that she recorded a debut album with her lover Justin Timberlake. "I do love singing but I'm more of a closet case, singing in the shower type person. I don't really think I'll be putting out an album with Justin anytime soon. Doing a musical or a film musical, that would be awesome though," she says.
"Easy Virtue" is a social comedy film directed by Stephan Elliott and written by Elliott teaming up with Sheridan Jobbins. Ben Barnes, Colin Firth, and Kristin Scott Thomas are some of the stars who will play on the big screen movie. The film is expected to hit the U.K. theaters on November 7.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene