Jessica Biel Working on 'Easy Virtue' Theme Song
"Powder Blue" star, Jessica Biel, is spotted visiting NightBird recording studios at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in California to attend one of her recording sessions for "Easy Virtue"'s soundtrack. "She was recording vocals for the 'Easy Virtue' soundtrack," a source tells E! Online.
Speaking further about Biel's singing project, she reportedly teams up with music producer Marius De Vries to get the single done. Unfortunately, the song's title for the film, where she plays Larita, a devilish American divorcee who marries a naive Englishman, is still under wrap.
In related news, Biel dismisses a rumor claiming that she recorded a debut album with her lover Justin Timberlake. "I do love singing but I'm more of a closet case, singing in the shower type person. I don't really think I'll be putting out an album with Justin anytime soon. Doing a musical or a film musical, that would be awesome though," she says.
"Easy Virtue" is a social comedy film directed by Stephan Elliott and written by Elliott teaming up with Sheridan Jobbins. Ben Barnes, Colin Firth, and Kristin Scott Thomas are some of the stars who will play on the big screen movie. The film is expected to hit the U.K. theaters on November 7.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart