Jessica Biel Working on 'Easy Virtue' Theme Song
"Powder Blue" star, Jessica Biel, is spotted visiting NightBird recording studios at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in California to attend one of her recording sessions for "Easy Virtue"'s soundtrack. "She was recording vocals for the 'Easy Virtue' soundtrack," a source tells E! Online.
Speaking further about Biel's singing project, she reportedly teams up with music producer Marius De Vries to get the single done. Unfortunately, the song's title for the film, where she plays Larita, a devilish American divorcee who marries a naive Englishman, is still under wrap.
In related news, Biel dismisses a rumor claiming that she recorded a debut album with her lover Justin Timberlake. "I do love singing but I'm more of a closet case, singing in the shower type person. I don't really think I'll be putting out an album with Justin anytime soon. Doing a musical or a film musical, that would be awesome though," she says.
"Easy Virtue" is a social comedy film directed by Stephan Elliott and written by Elliott teaming up with Sheridan Jobbins. Ben Barnes, Colin Firth, and Kristin Scott Thomas are some of the stars who will play on the big screen movie. The film is expected to hit the U.K. theaters on November 7.
More Jessica Biel News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed