Jessica Biel Working on 'Easy Virtue' Theme Song
"Powder Blue" star, Jessica Biel, is spotted visiting NightBird recording studios at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in California to attend one of her recording sessions for "Easy Virtue"'s soundtrack. "She was recording vocals for the 'Easy Virtue' soundtrack," a source tells E! Online.
Speaking further about Biel's singing project, she reportedly teams up with music producer Marius De Vries to get the single done. Unfortunately, the song's title for the film, where she plays Larita, a devilish American divorcee who marries a naive Englishman, is still under wrap.
In related news, Biel dismisses a rumor claiming that she recorded a debut album with her lover Justin Timberlake. "I do love singing but I'm more of a closet case, singing in the shower type person. I don't really think I'll be putting out an album with Justin anytime soon. Doing a musical or a film musical, that would be awesome though," she says.
"Easy Virtue" is a social comedy film directed by Stephan Elliott and written by Elliott teaming up with Sheridan Jobbins. Ben Barnes, Colin Firth, and Kristin Scott Thomas are some of the stars who will play on the big screen movie. The film is expected to hit the U.K. theaters on November 7.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance