Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel's Wedding Preparations
Having been engaged since December last year, Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel finally are ready to walk down the aisle and "are getting around to planning their nuptials," In Touch Weekly reports. A friend of her says that she has been on board, getting the best wedding planner, and she is already in talks with top notch fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld for a wedding dress.
"Fergie has just started interviewing wedding planners," the friend says in a statement. "She's also working with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld on getting her fantasy gown."
Fergie and Josh, still according to the friend, currently are getting everything ready for a June 2009 nuptials. "They are taking their time to get everything right," the friend reveals. "They only plan on getting married once."
Fergie, best known as the vocalist of Black Eyed Peas, and Josh, an actor best known for his starring role as the chief of security, Danny McCoy, on NBC's "Las Vegas," are longtime lovers. They began dating in 2004. They reportedly are residing in Brentwood, California in a house that they purchased together last year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day