Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel's Wedding Preparations
Having been engaged since December last year, Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel finally are ready to walk down the aisle and "are getting around to planning their nuptials," In Touch Weekly reports. A friend of her says that she has been on board, getting the best wedding planner, and she is already in talks with top notch fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld for a wedding dress.
"Fergie has just started interviewing wedding planners," the friend says in a statement. "She's also working with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld on getting her fantasy gown."
Fergie and Josh, still according to the friend, currently are getting everything ready for a June 2009 nuptials. "They are taking their time to get everything right," the friend reveals. "They only plan on getting married once."
Fergie, best known as the vocalist of Black Eyed Peas, and Josh, an actor best known for his starring role as the chief of security, Danny McCoy, on NBC's "Las Vegas," are longtime lovers. They began dating in 2004. They reportedly are residing in Brentwood, California in a house that they purchased together last year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'