Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel's Wedding Preparations
Having been engaged since December last year, Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel finally are ready to walk down the aisle and "are getting around to planning their nuptials," In Touch Weekly reports. A friend of her says that she has been on board, getting the best wedding planner, and she is already in talks with top notch fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld for a wedding dress.
"Fergie has just started interviewing wedding planners," the friend says in a statement. "She's also working with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld on getting her fantasy gown."
Fergie and Josh, still according to the friend, currently are getting everything ready for a June 2009 nuptials. "They are taking their time to get everything right," the friend reveals. "They only plan on getting married once."
Fergie, best known as the vocalist of Black Eyed Peas, and Josh, an actor best known for his starring role as the chief of security, Danny McCoy, on NBC's "Las Vegas," are longtime lovers. They began dating in 2004. They reportedly are residing in Brentwood, California in a house that they purchased together last year.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary