Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel's Wedding Preparations
Having been engaged since December last year, Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel finally are ready to walk down the aisle and "are getting around to planning their nuptials," In Touch Weekly reports. A friend of her says that she has been on board, getting the best wedding planner, and she is already in talks with top notch fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld for a wedding dress.
"Fergie has just started interviewing wedding planners," the friend says in a statement. "She's also working with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld on getting her fantasy gown."
Fergie and Josh, still according to the friend, currently are getting everything ready for a June 2009 nuptials. "They are taking their time to get everything right," the friend reveals. "They only plan on getting married once."
Fergie, best known as the vocalist of Black Eyed Peas, and Josh, an actor best known for his starring role as the chief of security, Danny McCoy, on NBC's "Las Vegas," are longtime lovers. They began dating in 2004. They reportedly are residing in Brentwood, California in a house that they purchased together last year.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences