Ashley Tisdale's 'They Came from Upstairs' Gets Trailer
The Pearson family think they have got the ultimate family vacation as they head to their vacation home in Maine. However, soon after arriving to the house, they discover that they are not the only people staying in it since a friendly alien has found the house first. Though the alien is friendly, his friends aren't and they are ready to invade the house. Now, the kids have to gear up and defend their house with everything they have.
The time when one of the Pearson kids meets the friendly alien, the streaming in of the nasty aliens, and the battle preparation from the kids' part can be viewed through the newly-released trailer of "They Came from Upstairs", which is posted exclusively by MTV. Relatively short, the video footage still helps to deliver what the movie is all about and teases out Ashley Tisdale's performance as Bethany Pearson.
Scheduled for February 13, 2009 release in the U.S., this adventure fantasy movie from the 20th Century Fox is directed by John Schultz using the script written by Mark Burton and Adam F. Goldberg. Aside from Tisdale, it also stars Robert Hoffman, Tim Meadows, Carter Jenkins, Austin Butler, Kevin Nealon, Gillian Vigman, Ashley Boettcher and Henri Young.
UPDATE 10/24: Though the trailer has noted that "Upstairs" will be screened in the big screen starting on February 13, 2009, Variety has come out with a report that the film's release date has been pushed back. "Upstairs" will now be debuted on July 31, 2009, instead of the February schedule.
"They Came from Upstairs" Trailer:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March