Heidi Klum Cooks Pumpkin Pie, Talks Kids' Halloween Costumes
Readying herself and her children for the approaching Halloween, Heidi Klum gives US Weekly preview of the preparations her family has been doing to celebrate the event, including cooking the pumpkin pie and planning the kids' costumes. "Last night I made my first pumpkin pie!" the supermodel and celebrity mother told the publication at The Women's Conference in L.A. Thursday, October 23.
Sharing her experience even further, Klum said she got help from her kids Henry and Leni. "I didn't have all the ingredients to make the crust, so we got all of the hard cookies out of the cabinet," she recalled. "Leni was hammering the cookies and then Henry got to the hammer the cookies. He made the crumbs. It was crazy, but honestly it was the tastiest one ever!"
Unfortunately, her singer husband Seal "has not tasted it yet because he's not here," Klum stated. "But I am going to put one in the freezer for him. He's not going to believe that I baked. I cook, but I do not bake!"
Also detailing about her planned Halloween party for this year, Klum said her daughter "Leni will be a bumblebee and the boys are both going to be Superman." Asked about her own Halloween costume, she offered no clue though, reasoning "I can't say. It's a surprise. I always have an outrageous outfit. I always try to top myself every year."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked