Victoria Adams Dresses as Indian Bride for Vogue India
Dubbed as one of world's style icons, Victoria Adams poses as an Indian bride dressing in an embellished wedding-day sari for the cover of next month's Vogue India. "I've never played safe with my image," she tells the magazine about channeling the Bollywood style.
"I feel like an Indian princess!" Victoria expresses her feeling about her cover shoot. "It's so me," she adds about the intricate detail of the fabrics she wears for the picture. "This is real craftsmanship."
Vogue's fashion-features-director Bandana Tewari praises Victoria as a "hoot", telling People she "had this unexpectedly dry sense of humor that all Brits seem to develop in response to their soggy weather!"
The November 2008 issue of Vogue India, which is a bridal special issue, will hit the U.S. newsstands next week.
Meanwhile, report has been abuzz in the media that Victoria and her husband David Beckham are prepping to move to Italy as it has been claimed that the soccer stud is offered to play for Italian football team AC Milan. There has yet official statement from the celebrity couple or their people about the report.
More Victoria Adams News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings