Victoria Adams Dresses as Indian Bride for Vogue India
Dubbed as one of world's style icons, Victoria Adams poses as an Indian bride dressing in an embellished wedding-day sari for the cover of next month's Vogue India. "I've never played safe with my image," she tells the magazine about channeling the Bollywood style.
"I feel like an Indian princess!" Victoria expresses her feeling about her cover shoot. "It's so me," she adds about the intricate detail of the fabrics she wears for the picture. "This is real craftsmanship."
Vogue's fashion-features-director Bandana Tewari praises Victoria as a "hoot", telling People she "had this unexpectedly dry sense of humor that all Brits seem to develop in response to their soggy weather!"
The November 2008 issue of Vogue India, which is a bridal special issue, will hit the U.S. newsstands next week.
Meanwhile, report has been abuzz in the media that Victoria and her husband David Beckham are prepping to move to Italy as it has been claimed that the soccer stud is offered to play for Italian football team AC Milan. There has yet official statement from the celebrity couple or their people about the report.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings