Victoria Adams Dresses as Indian Bride for Vogue India
Dubbed as one of world's style icons, Victoria Adams poses as an Indian bride dressing in an embellished wedding-day sari for the cover of next month's Vogue India. "I've never played safe with my image," she tells the magazine about channeling the Bollywood style.
"I feel like an Indian princess!" Victoria expresses her feeling about her cover shoot. "It's so me," she adds about the intricate detail of the fabrics she wears for the picture. "This is real craftsmanship."
Vogue's fashion-features-director Bandana Tewari praises Victoria as a "hoot", telling People she "had this unexpectedly dry sense of humor that all Brits seem to develop in response to their soggy weather!"
The November 2008 issue of Vogue India, which is a bridal special issue, will hit the U.S. newsstands next week.
Meanwhile, report has been abuzz in the media that Victoria and her husband David Beckham are prepping to move to Italy as it has been claimed that the soccer stud is offered to play for Italian football team AC Milan. There has yet official statement from the celebrity couple or their people about the report.
More Victoria Adams News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris