First Episode of '30 Rock' Season 3 Premiered
"30 Rock", one of the most anticipated season premieres this Fall, has been broadcast a week in advance of its October 30 schedule. The first episode titled "Do-Over" is given online, through Hulu.com.
The season opener presents Emmy winning actress Megan Mullally playing as a an adoption agency evaluator who makes a visit to Liz Lemon's life. In the episode, Liz tries hard to stop TGS staff from ruining her chances at adoption when the evaluator investigates whether she will make a good mother or not.
Meanwhile, Jack returns from Washington D.C. and starts his job again at GE, only to discover he has been demoted. Jack tries to get his old job and office back from Devon Banks and Kathy Geiss. A feud between Tracy and Jenna wreaks havoc among the TGS staff.
In the next few episodes, "30 Rock" will present a stellar guest cast that includes Oprah Winfrey on November 6, Jennifer Aniston on November 13 and Steve Martin on November 20.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her