Former Lovers Mandy Moore and DJ AM Back Together
US Weekly exclusively reports in its newest issue, already on newsstands, that Mandy Moore and DJ AM rekindle their old flame. "It's back on," a DJ AM source tells the publication.
Moore and AM dated for two months in 2007. The actress-singer was snapped visiting him during his hospital stay in the wake of the plane crash that he experienced with fellow musician Travis Barker late last month in Columbia, South Carolina.
Neither Moore nor AM has publicly spoken about their rekindled romance, but the source says the twosome has become close to each other again soon following the tragedy. "Since the accident, it's blossomed into something again," the source claims. "Mandy said, 'I like this guy a lot and I want to see where it can go again. Life is too short to not be with someone you really care about.'"
Providing evidence to Moore and AM's bond, US Weekly quotes a source claiming to have witnessed them acting romantically at the October 18 Friendly House event in Beverly Hills. "He was holding her hand, and they were rubbing each other's backs," the witness says. Another AM source, meanwhile, testifies, "When you go through what Adam went through, you need people you love and people who love you. He will never stop loving her."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie