Former Lovers Mandy Moore and DJ AM Back Together
US Weekly exclusively reports in its newest issue, already on newsstands, that Mandy Moore and DJ AM rekindle their old flame. "It's back on," a DJ AM source tells the publication.
Moore and AM dated for two months in 2007. The actress-singer was snapped visiting him during his hospital stay in the wake of the plane crash that he experienced with fellow musician Travis Barker late last month in Columbia, South Carolina.
Neither Moore nor AM has publicly spoken about their rekindled romance, but the source says the twosome has become close to each other again soon following the tragedy. "Since the accident, it's blossomed into something again," the source claims. "Mandy said, 'I like this guy a lot and I want to see where it can go again. Life is too short to not be with someone you really care about.'"
Providing evidence to Moore and AM's bond, US Weekly quotes a source claiming to have witnessed them acting romantically at the October 18 Friendly House event in Beverly Hills. "He was holding her hand, and they were rubbing each other's backs," the witness says. Another AM source, meanwhile, testifies, "When you go through what Adam went through, you need people you love and people who love you. He will never stop loving her."
More Mandy Moore News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7