Official 'Friday the 13th' Teaser Dropped
Following the previewing of "Friday the 13th" exclusive footage at Spike TV's Scream 2008, a full official teaser of the horror thriller has arrived. Presenting mostly different footage from the Scream 2008 video, the heart-pounding teaser is highlighted by the voiceover of Jason Voorhees' grieving mother, Pamela.
In it, she tells that a young boy was drowned in a crystal lake. Noting that the boy wasn't a good swimmer, she puts the blames on the counselors who should pay more attentions on the kids and watch the kids every minute. She then reveals that the boy was her son, Jason, and the day she is telling the story is his birthday.
Bringing the story to where it all started, camp crystal lake, "Friday the 13th" re-imagines the Sean S. Cunningham's 1980 classic horror movie and follows a group of counselors who are slaughtered by a masked serial killer while looking forward to re-open a summer camp for special need kids. Directed by Marcus Nispel and penned by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, it stars Derek Mears, Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti. It will be opened in the U.S. theaters on February 13, 2009.
"Friday the 13th" Teaser:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance