Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.04: The Silence
The relationship between senatorial candidate, Patrick Darling, and his mistress, Carmelita, is about to go public in "Dirty Sexy Money" episode called "The Silence" which will be aired leading to the Election Day. Nick and Lisa are in couples therapy, while Brian Jr. goes missing.
The episode will focus more on Darlings' family's misfortune due to their stock's decrease as an impact of recent murder trial. The unpleasant circumstance worsened by media treatments and speculations surrounding the family. Plus, there is someone who tries to take some advantages from the family's condition. Meanwhile, Jeremy Darling is being promoted to be a head valet.
Letitia Darling, who supposes to attend fashion shows, cannot leave her house because she is in house arrest. So she makes her house as one day fashion show catwalk by inviting her closest friends for a private showing.
"The Silence" episode will air next Wednesday, October 29 at 10/9c.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama