Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.04: The Silence
The relationship between senatorial candidate, Patrick Darling, and his mistress, Carmelita, is about to go public in "Dirty Sexy Money" episode called "The Silence" which will be aired leading to the Election Day. Nick and Lisa are in couples therapy, while Brian Jr. goes missing.
The episode will focus more on Darlings' family's misfortune due to their stock's decrease as an impact of recent murder trial. The unpleasant circumstance worsened by media treatments and speculations surrounding the family. Plus, there is someone who tries to take some advantages from the family's condition. Meanwhile, Jeremy Darling is being promoted to be a head valet.
Letitia Darling, who supposes to attend fashion shows, cannot leave her house because she is in house arrest. So she makes her house as one day fashion show catwalk by inviting her closest friends for a private showing.
"The Silence" episode will air next Wednesday, October 29 at 10/9c.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show