Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.04: The Silence
The relationship between senatorial candidate, Patrick Darling, and his mistress, Carmelita, is about to go public in "Dirty Sexy Money" episode called "The Silence" which will be aired leading to the Election Day. Nick and Lisa are in couples therapy, while Brian Jr. goes missing.
The episode will focus more on Darlings' family's misfortune due to their stock's decrease as an impact of recent murder trial. The unpleasant circumstance worsened by media treatments and speculations surrounding the family. Plus, there is someone who tries to take some advantages from the family's condition. Meanwhile, Jeremy Darling is being promoted to be a head valet.
Letitia Darling, who supposes to attend fashion shows, cannot leave her house because she is in house arrest. So she makes her house as one day fashion show catwalk by inviting her closest friends for a private showing.
"The Silence" episode will air next Wednesday, October 29 at 10/9c.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics