Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.04: The Silence
The relationship between senatorial candidate, Patrick Darling, and his mistress, Carmelita, is about to go public in "Dirty Sexy Money" episode called "The Silence" which will be aired leading to the Election Day. Nick and Lisa are in couples therapy, while Brian Jr. goes missing.
The episode will focus more on Darlings' family's misfortune due to their stock's decrease as an impact of recent murder trial. The unpleasant circumstance worsened by media treatments and speculations surrounding the family. Plus, there is someone who tries to take some advantages from the family's condition. Meanwhile, Jeremy Darling is being promoted to be a head valet.
Letitia Darling, who supposes to attend fashion shows, cannot leave her house because she is in house arrest. So she makes her house as one day fashion show catwalk by inviting her closest friends for a private showing.
"The Silence" episode will air next Wednesday, October 29 at 10/9c.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings