Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.04: The Silence
The relationship between senatorial candidate, Patrick Darling, and his mistress, Carmelita, is about to go public in "Dirty Sexy Money" episode called "The Silence" which will be aired leading to the Election Day. Nick and Lisa are in couples therapy, while Brian Jr. goes missing.
The episode will focus more on Darlings' family's misfortune due to their stock's decrease as an impact of recent murder trial. The unpleasant circumstance worsened by media treatments and speculations surrounding the family. Plus, there is someone who tries to take some advantages from the family's condition. Meanwhile, Jeremy Darling is being promoted to be a head valet.
Letitia Darling, who supposes to attend fashion shows, cannot leave her house because she is in house arrest. So she makes her house as one day fashion show catwalk by inviting her closest friends for a private showing.
"The Silence" episode will air next Wednesday, October 29 at 10/9c.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard