Britney Spears to Go Bald for Halloween
Already getting her life back on the right track following her much publicized public breakdown, Britney Spears reportedly is going to go bald for the forthcoming Halloween. Planning to throw a big bash for her friends and family to attend, she is said to have been planning to dress as herself with a fake shaved head.
"Britney has always loved Halloween," a source stated. "She's got a lot of friends and family coming over and they'll all be in costume. She's thinking of going as herself but back in her shaven head days."
The source continued revealing, "She's genuinely horrified when she looks back at those times so she figures that look would be a great costume for Halloween. She won't actually be shaving her head this time though!"
It is not mentioned on when and where Britney plans to hold the Halloween celebration. She herself has yet confirmed or denied the report.
And while the reported Halloween bash remains unconfirmed, Britney has publicly announced on a half-minute commercial promo that she's planning to celebrate her upcoming 27th birthday on December 2 later this year by performing at the Big Apple's Bryant Park, which then will be aired on ABC's "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young