Britney Spears to Go Bald for Halloween
Already getting her life back on the right track following her much publicized public breakdown, Britney Spears reportedly is going to go bald for the forthcoming Halloween. Planning to throw a big bash for her friends and family to attend, she is said to have been planning to dress as herself with a fake shaved head.
"Britney has always loved Halloween," a source stated. "She's got a lot of friends and family coming over and they'll all be in costume. She's thinking of going as herself but back in her shaven head days."
The source continued revealing, "She's genuinely horrified when she looks back at those times so she figures that look would be a great costume for Halloween. She won't actually be shaving her head this time though!"
It is not mentioned on when and where Britney plans to hold the Halloween celebration. She herself has yet confirmed or denied the report.
And while the reported Halloween bash remains unconfirmed, Britney has publicly announced on a half-minute commercial promo that she's planning to celebrate her upcoming 27th birthday on December 2 later this year by performing at the Big Apple's Bryant Park, which then will be aired on ABC's "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle