Britney Spears to Go Bald for Halloween
Already getting her life back on the right track following her much publicized public breakdown, Britney Spears reportedly is going to go bald for the forthcoming Halloween. Planning to throw a big bash for her friends and family to attend, she is said to have been planning to dress as herself with a fake shaved head.
"Britney has always loved Halloween," a source stated. "She's got a lot of friends and family coming over and they'll all be in costume. She's thinking of going as herself but back in her shaven head days."
The source continued revealing, "She's genuinely horrified when she looks back at those times so she figures that look would be a great costume for Halloween. She won't actually be shaving her head this time though!"
It is not mentioned on when and where Britney plans to hold the Halloween celebration. She herself has yet confirmed or denied the report.
And while the reported Halloween bash remains unconfirmed, Britney has publicly announced on a half-minute commercial promo that she's planning to celebrate her upcoming 27th birthday on December 2 later this year by performing at the Big Apple's Bryant Park, which then will be aired on ABC's "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'