Britney Spears to Go Bald for Halloween
Already getting her life back on the right track following her much publicized public breakdown, Britney Spears reportedly is going to go bald for the forthcoming Halloween. Planning to throw a big bash for her friends and family to attend, she is said to have been planning to dress as herself with a fake shaved head.
"Britney has always loved Halloween," a source stated. "She's got a lot of friends and family coming over and they'll all be in costume. She's thinking of going as herself but back in her shaven head days."
The source continued revealing, "She's genuinely horrified when she looks back at those times so she figures that look would be a great costume for Halloween. She won't actually be shaving her head this time though!"
It is not mentioned on when and where Britney plans to hold the Halloween celebration. She herself has yet confirmed or denied the report.
And while the reported Halloween bash remains unconfirmed, Britney has publicly announced on a half-minute commercial promo that she's planning to celebrate her upcoming 27th birthday on December 2 later this year by performing at the Big Apple's Bryant Park, which then will be aired on ABC's "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers