Usher Booked for Upcoming 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
CBS announces that Usher will be the only musical guest to perform at "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". The holiday infused lingerie runway show will be taped at Fontainebleau Miami Beach and broadcast on Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 - 11:00 P.M ET/PT on CBS.
Heidi Klum along with top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a bunch of other Victoria's Secret Angels are also expected to attend the fashion show. On top of that, the event will also present red-carpet interviews, model profiles, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
In related news, Usher, who is also the youth chairman of the Service Nation Summit, has released a new song called "Hush" on Wednesday, October 22 in the U.S. The new single is aimed to encourage young people to vote and make a difference. "'Hush' is about my awakening over the past 10 years to the social issues in our country and realizing that I have a voice," he said. "Complaining isn't enough, you have to also take action."
More Usher News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences