Usher Booked for Upcoming 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
CBS announces that Usher will be the only musical guest to perform at "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". The holiday infused lingerie runway show will be taped at Fontainebleau Miami Beach and broadcast on Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 - 11:00 P.M ET/PT on CBS.
Heidi Klum along with top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a bunch of other Victoria's Secret Angels are also expected to attend the fashion show. On top of that, the event will also present red-carpet interviews, model profiles, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
In related news, Usher, who is also the youth chairman of the Service Nation Summit, has released a new song called "Hush" on Wednesday, October 22 in the U.S. The new single is aimed to encourage young people to vote and make a difference. "'Hush' is about my awakening over the past 10 years to the social issues in our country and realizing that I have a voice," he said. "Complaining isn't enough, you have to also take action."
More Usher News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video