Usher Booked for Upcoming 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
CBS announces that Usher will be the only musical guest to perform at "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". The holiday infused lingerie runway show will be taped at Fontainebleau Miami Beach and broadcast on Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 - 11:00 P.M ET/PT on CBS.
Heidi Klum along with top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a bunch of other Victoria's Secret Angels are also expected to attend the fashion show. On top of that, the event will also present red-carpet interviews, model profiles, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
In related news, Usher, who is also the youth chairman of the Service Nation Summit, has released a new song called "Hush" on Wednesday, October 22 in the U.S. The new single is aimed to encourage young people to vote and make a difference. "'Hush' is about my awakening over the past 10 years to the social issues in our country and realizing that I have a voice," he said. "Complaining isn't enough, you have to also take action."
More Usher News
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'