Usher Booked for Upcoming 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
CBS announces that Usher will be the only musical guest to perform at "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". The holiday infused lingerie runway show will be taped at Fontainebleau Miami Beach and broadcast on Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 - 11:00 P.M ET/PT on CBS.
Heidi Klum along with top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a bunch of other Victoria's Secret Angels are also expected to attend the fashion show. On top of that, the event will also present red-carpet interviews, model profiles, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
In related news, Usher, who is also the youth chairman of the Service Nation Summit, has released a new song called "Hush" on Wednesday, October 22 in the U.S. The new single is aimed to encourage young people to vote and make a difference. "'Hush' is about my awakening over the past 10 years to the social issues in our country and realizing that I have a voice," he said. "Complaining isn't enough, you have to also take action."
More Usher News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat