'Saw V' Stars Glam Up for Los Angeles Premiere
Three days before "Saw V" hits the U.S. big screen, Lionsgate Films have thrown down a Los Angeles premiere for the fifth "Saw" movie. The special screening event took place at the Mann's Chinese Six in Hollywood on Tuesday, October 21.
Though the event missed out on the signature red carpet, it was highlighted by the erecting of a giant bust which features a man wearing a mask from Jigsaw's face, and by the attendance of the horror thriller's cast. Among the cast ensemble seen coming to the event were Scott Patterson, Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Meagan Good, Betsy Russell and Mark Rolston.
Joining the cast for the celebration were Lionsgate's Joe Drake and Peter Block and producer Oren Koules. Some of the celebrity guests spotted coming to the premiere included "No Reservations" actress Jenny Wade, and "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actor Bill Moseley and director Darren Lynn Bousman.
The latest installment from "Saw" franchise, "Saw V" is helmed by David Hackl, the production designer of the previous last three "Saw" movies. Penned by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, the movie following once again a serial murderer with twisted motive will come out in U.S. theaters on October 24.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs