'Saw V' Stars Glam Up for Los Angeles Premiere
Three days before "Saw V" hits the U.S. big screen, Lionsgate Films have thrown down a Los Angeles premiere for the fifth "Saw" movie. The special screening event took place at the Mann's Chinese Six in Hollywood on Tuesday, October 21.
Though the event missed out on the signature red carpet, it was highlighted by the erecting of a giant bust which features a man wearing a mask from Jigsaw's face, and by the attendance of the horror thriller's cast. Among the cast ensemble seen coming to the event were Scott Patterson, Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Meagan Good, Betsy Russell and Mark Rolston.
Joining the cast for the celebration were Lionsgate's Joe Drake and Peter Block and producer Oren Koules. Some of the celebrity guests spotted coming to the premiere included "No Reservations" actress Jenny Wade, and "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actor Bill Moseley and director Darren Lynn Bousman.
The latest installment from "Saw" franchise, "Saw V" is helmed by David Hackl, the production designer of the previous last three "Saw" movies. Penned by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, the movie following once again a serial murderer with twisted motive will come out in U.S. theaters on October 24.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera