John Glover and Luke Grimes Cast on 'Brothers and Sisters'
American drama TV series, "Brothers & Sisters", has landed two new casts on board. One is an actor well known for his role as Lionel Luthor (Lex's father) in "Smallville", John Glover. In the series, Glover will play a role as Andrew, Saul Holden's love interest, for at least three episodes. The exact air date is unknown, but a source reported to EW that Andrew and Saul will realize that they have many things in common on their first meeting.
Plus, the series finally gets the cast for Ryan Lafferty's character. Also according to Michael Ausiello from EW, the decision comes to an end where finally they choose Luke Grimes as the actor who will make an appearance for the role in early 2009.
The series reveals that the Walker's family finally discover who the real biological child of William Walker is, while for so long it has been referred as Rebecca. Through a DNA test, Ryan is proven as the real descendant of Walker's family. Ryan is William's true son from a second mistress who has already died.
It has been rumored previously that there are some other actors who would play the role such as Jason Ritter, Jason Dohring, Gregory Smith, and Scott Porter. But finally the special role is given to Luke, a young actor who played for a couple of movies like "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" and "Assassination of a High School President".
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards