Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Offer Solution to Global Economic Crisis, the Video
Actresses and Harvard graduates Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones have discovered an interesting way to solve the global economic crisis. Both of them team up to star in a new public service announcement (PSA), posted on FunnyOrDie, suggesting people especially Americans to consider puppy as a media to solve the global financial crisis.
"Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Speak Out," so read the headline that accompanies the stars' video. It is accompanied with a tagline that read, "Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones present a solution to the global economic crisis."
The video, which can be watched after the jump, begun with Natalie and Rashida addressing the current economic crisis in the States with serious expression. After that, they share a laugh as they suggest Americans to use puppy to fix the economy. They are seen in the video playing with four puppies on a large white-covered bed. Ending their PSA, both of them ask, "So how about it America?"
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna