Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Offer Solution to Global Economic Crisis, the Video
Actresses and Harvard graduates Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones have discovered an interesting way to solve the global economic crisis. Both of them team up to star in a new public service announcement (PSA), posted on FunnyOrDie, suggesting people especially Americans to consider puppy as a media to solve the global financial crisis.
"Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Speak Out," so read the headline that accompanies the stars' video. It is accompanied with a tagline that read, "Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones present a solution to the global economic crisis."
The video, which can be watched after the jump, begun with Natalie and Rashida addressing the current economic crisis in the States with serious expression. After that, they share a laugh as they suggest Americans to use puppy to fix the economy. They are seen in the video playing with four puppies on a large white-covered bed. Ending their PSA, both of them ask, "So how about it America?"
More Natalie Portman News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal