Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Offer Solution to Global Economic Crisis, the Video
Actresses and Harvard graduates Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones have discovered an interesting way to solve the global economic crisis. Both of them team up to star in a new public service announcement (PSA), posted on FunnyOrDie, suggesting people especially Americans to consider puppy as a media to solve the global financial crisis.
"Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Speak Out," so read the headline that accompanies the stars' video. It is accompanied with a tagline that read, "Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones present a solution to the global economic crisis."
The video, which can be watched after the jump, begun with Natalie and Rashida addressing the current economic crisis in the States with serious expression. After that, they share a laugh as they suggest Americans to use puppy to fix the economy. They are seen in the video playing with four puppies on a large white-covered bed. Ending their PSA, both of them ask, "So how about it America?"
More Natalie Portman News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3