Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Offer Solution to Global Economic Crisis, the Video
Actresses and Harvard graduates Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones have discovered an interesting way to solve the global economic crisis. Both of them team up to star in a new public service announcement (PSA), posted on FunnyOrDie, suggesting people especially Americans to consider puppy as a media to solve the global financial crisis.
"Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Speak Out," so read the headline that accompanies the stars' video. It is accompanied with a tagline that read, "Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones present a solution to the global economic crisis."
The video, which can be watched after the jump, begun with Natalie and Rashida addressing the current economic crisis in the States with serious expression. After that, they share a laugh as they suggest Americans to use puppy to fix the economy. They are seen in the video playing with four puppies on a large white-covered bed. Ending their PSA, both of them ask, "So how about it America?"
More Natalie Portman News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics