Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Offer Solution to Global Economic Crisis, the Video
Actresses and Harvard graduates Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones have discovered an interesting way to solve the global economic crisis. Both of them team up to star in a new public service announcement (PSA), posted on FunnyOrDie, suggesting people especially Americans to consider puppy as a media to solve the global financial crisis.
"Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones Speak Out," so read the headline that accompanies the stars' video. It is accompanied with a tagline that read, "Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones present a solution to the global economic crisis."
The video, which can be watched after the jump, begun with Natalie and Rashida addressing the current economic crisis in the States with serious expression. After that, they share a laugh as they suggest Americans to use puppy to fix the economy. They are seen in the video playing with four puppies on a large white-covered bed. Ending their PSA, both of them ask, "So how about it America?"
More Natalie Portman News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked