Details on Paramore's Live Set Unveiled
Paramore have confirmed that their upcoming CD/DVD containing the band's live taped performances during their "Final Riot! Summer Tour 2008" will be entitled "The Final Riot!". Taped and recorded during their nearly non-stop tour, the double CD/DVD package will present the band's extraordinary year with live renditions of hits such as "Misery Business" and "That's What You Get".
Scheduled to come out on November 25 in the U.S., the DVD will also feature the band in their most intimate moments on tour with exclusive interviews and full access behind the scenes on the bus, at soundcheck as well as at rehearsals. On top of that, an exclusive documentary called "40 Days of RIOT!" will be included on the forthcoming CD/DVD.
In related news, Paramore are announced as the nominee of T-Mobile "Breakthrough Artist Award" at 2008 American Music Awards, facing off Colbie Caillat, Flo Rida, Jonas Brothers, and The-Dream. Online voting for the event will be started on November 10 while the winners will be announced during an extravagant ceremony on November 23. The Jonas Brothers, Pink, Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block are scheduled to perform at the Jimmy Kimmel-hosted show.
Paramore's tracklisting of "The Final Riot!":
- Born for This
- That's What You Get
- Here We Go Again
- Let the Flames Begin
- When It Rains
- My Heart
- For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
- We Are Broken
- Misery Business
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival