Soundwave of 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Won't Be a Pick Up Truck
Soundwave's concept car in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" remains a mystery. Previously debunking the rumor that Soundwave will be an ice cream truck, Roberto Orci has slammed down another proposed concept car. In TFW2005's message board, the sequel's screenwriter wrote down, "Soundwave is not a pick up truck..."
Addressing other "Revenge of the Fallen" issue, Orci hinted that the "Fallen" in the title may refer to either a robot or a synonym for the defeated side. He also revealed that fans can expect fights, like the Freeway Brawl between Optimus Prime and Bonecrusher which has been featured in "Transformers", promising the new ones will be taking more time. Additionally, on the removal of Tidal Wave from the sequel, Orci explained that the writers "couldn't make it work for the story".
"Revenge of the Fallen" is directed by Michael Bay and features the likes of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson. The movie set for June 12, 2009 U.S. release resolves around the battle between two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons, where the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their foe Megatron to defeat him.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation