Soundwave of 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Won't Be a Pick Up Truck
Soundwave's concept car in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" remains a mystery. Previously debunking the rumor that Soundwave will be an ice cream truck, Roberto Orci has slammed down another proposed concept car. In TFW2005's message board, the sequel's screenwriter wrote down, "Soundwave is not a pick up truck..."
Addressing other "Revenge of the Fallen" issue, Orci hinted that the "Fallen" in the title may refer to either a robot or a synonym for the defeated side. He also revealed that fans can expect fights, like the Freeway Brawl between Optimus Prime and Bonecrusher which has been featured in "Transformers", promising the new ones will be taking more time. Additionally, on the removal of Tidal Wave from the sequel, Orci explained that the writers "couldn't make it work for the story".
"Revenge of the Fallen" is directed by Michael Bay and features the likes of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson. The movie set for June 12, 2009 U.S. release resolves around the battle between two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons, where the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their foe Megatron to defeat him.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance