Soundwave of 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Won't Be a Pick Up Truck
Soundwave's concept car in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" remains a mystery. Previously debunking the rumor that Soundwave will be an ice cream truck, Roberto Orci has slammed down another proposed concept car. In TFW2005's message board, the sequel's screenwriter wrote down, "Soundwave is not a pick up truck..."
Addressing other "Revenge of the Fallen" issue, Orci hinted that the "Fallen" in the title may refer to either a robot or a synonym for the defeated side. He also revealed that fans can expect fights, like the Freeway Brawl between Optimus Prime and Bonecrusher which has been featured in "Transformers", promising the new ones will be taking more time. Additionally, on the removal of Tidal Wave from the sequel, Orci explained that the writers "couldn't make it work for the story".
"Revenge of the Fallen" is directed by Michael Bay and features the likes of Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson. The movie set for June 12, 2009 U.S. release resolves around the battle between two alien robot clans, Autobots and Decepticons, where the heroes will be facing a stronger and more powerful villain, the Fallen, which forces them to bring back their foe Megatron to defeat him.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special