Country Singer Tim McGraw Co-Writes Children's Book
Willing to share his experience as a father of three young daughters with any other fathers out there, Tim McGraw co-writes a children's book with writer Tom Douglas. The book, titled "My Little Girl," tells the story of a father who spends a fun day with his little girl, Katie, stopping by the farm, laying in the grass, gazing at the clouds and playing on a tire swing, the Associated Press reports.
McGraw, who openly admits he enjoys spending time with his daughters; Gracie Katherine (b. 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b. 1998) and Audrey Caroline (b. 2001), states he doesn't always do what the girls love to do, like shopping at the mall or getting pedicures. "It's something that as a father you kind of have to sacrifice what you want to do, because boys do what you want to do. If I want to go to the farm and shoot guns or ride four-wheelers in the mud when it's 40 degrees ... the girls aren't really interested in doing that," he explains.
The country music singer, moreover, advices other fathers to get their children involved in their regular routines, like "running to the grocery store or stopping by the office."
"My Little Girl", meanwhile, is set to be published Tuesday, October 21 by Thomas Nelson Publishers. It will also be made available for purchase at Barnes & Noble for $16.99.
As stated on his official website, McGraw will be at the Barnes & Noble in New York on 555 Fifth Avenue at 46th Street at 6 P.M. EST Thursday, October 23 to sign copies of "My Little Girl". Attendees who want to get the star's autograph are required to bring 2 copies of the book at the maximum.
Gracie, Maggie, and Audrey are McGraw's daughters with his country music singer wife Faith Hill. The celebrity couple has been married since October 1996.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'