'In Treatment' Gets New Patients, Hope Davis and John Mahoney
HBO drama series, "In Treatment", will have other two patients for its psychotherapist, Dr. Paul Weston. Hope Davis and John Mahoney will play roles on the series's second season as Dr. Weston's patients who suffer different kinds of mental illness.
In the series, Davis will play as Mira, a high-powered malpractice lawyer and Dr. Weston's former patient who blames the psychotherapist for her being single and having no children. It will be her first appearance on TV series since she worked for ABC's drama "Six Degrees" in the 2006-07 season. The actress is well known for her roles in some movies such as, "About Schmidt", "Next Stop Wonderland", and "American Splendor".
Meanwhile, "Treatment" will cast Mahoney as Bill, a self-confident CEO who begins to realize that life is getting away from him in a way which he cannot control. The Emmy Award nominated actor also has played roles in some films like "In the Line of Fire", "Dan in Real Life", "Say Anything", and a comedy series "Frasier".
"In Treatment" second season will begin the production this fall in New York City and will be premiered in 2009. The main story of the new season will focus on Dr. Weston's life along with his patients' illness. Dr. Weston is played by Gabriel Byrne and Dianne Wiest will continue as Dr. Gina Toll.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'