'In Treatment' Gets New Patients, Hope Davis and John Mahoney
HBO drama series, "In Treatment", will have other two patients for its psychotherapist, Dr. Paul Weston. Hope Davis and John Mahoney will play roles on the series's second season as Dr. Weston's patients who suffer different kinds of mental illness.
In the series, Davis will play as Mira, a high-powered malpractice lawyer and Dr. Weston's former patient who blames the psychotherapist for her being single and having no children. It will be her first appearance on TV series since she worked for ABC's drama "Six Degrees" in the 2006-07 season. The actress is well known for her roles in some movies such as, "About Schmidt", "Next Stop Wonderland", and "American Splendor".
Meanwhile, "Treatment" will cast Mahoney as Bill, a self-confident CEO who begins to realize that life is getting away from him in a way which he cannot control. The Emmy Award nominated actor also has played roles in some films like "In the Line of Fire", "Dan in Real Life", "Say Anything", and a comedy series "Frasier".
"In Treatment" second season will begin the production this fall in New York City and will be premiered in 2009. The main story of the new season will focus on Dr. Weston's life along with his patients' illness. Dr. Weston is played by Gabriel Byrne and Dianne Wiest will continue as Dr. Gina Toll.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns