'In Treatment' Gets New Patients, Hope Davis and John Mahoney
HBO drama series, "In Treatment", will have other two patients for its psychotherapist, Dr. Paul Weston. Hope Davis and John Mahoney will play roles on the series's second season as Dr. Weston's patients who suffer different kinds of mental illness.
In the series, Davis will play as Mira, a high-powered malpractice lawyer and Dr. Weston's former patient who blames the psychotherapist for her being single and having no children. It will be her first appearance on TV series since she worked for ABC's drama "Six Degrees" in the 2006-07 season. The actress is well known for her roles in some movies such as, "About Schmidt", "Next Stop Wonderland", and "American Splendor".
Meanwhile, "Treatment" will cast Mahoney as Bill, a self-confident CEO who begins to realize that life is getting away from him in a way which he cannot control. The Emmy Award nominated actor also has played roles in some films like "In the Line of Fire", "Dan in Real Life", "Say Anything", and a comedy series "Frasier".
"In Treatment" second season will begin the production this fall in New York City and will be premiered in 2009. The main story of the new season will focus on Dr. Weston's life along with his patients' illness. Dr. Weston is played by Gabriel Byrne and Dianne Wiest will continue as Dr. Gina Toll.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked