Who Dies in 'Gossip Girl' Narrowed Down
Talks of death have been circling "Gossip Girl" in the past few weeks and Kristin Dos Santos of E! has come out with a more specific hint on who will take the fate. The scoop has narrowed it down to a male character whose death will have an effect to others.
According to E!, the character "is a third wheel whose death just might clear the way for a long-awaited couple to get together" The mystery will be unveiled in an episode airing November. Previously it was hinted by EW that the possible male characters who may die are either Chuck's father Bart, Nate, or Rufus. But if the scoop is to be believed, then the most matching character to die is the first one since Lily and Rufus can be together in his absence. Furthermore, E! also hinted that Rufus and Lily will get closer in the coming episodes.
The word of death was first mentioned by Vanessa's depicter, Jessica Szohr who told TV Guide, "There's a lot going on. There's a love triangle between Vanessa, Nate and Jenny, there's a funeral...."
"Gossip Girl" airs every Monday at 8/7c on The CW.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!