Who Dies in 'Gossip Girl' Narrowed Down
Talks of death have been circling "Gossip Girl" in the past few weeks and Kristin Dos Santos of E! has come out with a more specific hint on who will take the fate. The scoop has narrowed it down to a male character whose death will have an effect to others.
According to E!, the character "is a third wheel whose death just might clear the way for a long-awaited couple to get together" The mystery will be unveiled in an episode airing November. Previously it was hinted by EW that the possible male characters who may die are either Chuck's father Bart, Nate, or Rufus. But if the scoop is to be believed, then the most matching character to die is the first one since Lily and Rufus can be together in his absence. Furthermore, E! also hinted that Rufus and Lily will get closer in the coming episodes.
The word of death was first mentioned by Vanessa's depicter, Jessica Szohr who told TV Guide, "There's a lot going on. There's a love triangle between Vanessa, Nate and Jenny, there's a funeral...."
"Gossip Girl" airs every Monday at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer