Who Dies in 'Gossip Girl' Narrowed Down
Talks of death have been circling "Gossip Girl" in the past few weeks and Kristin Dos Santos of E! has come out with a more specific hint on who will take the fate. The scoop has narrowed it down to a male character whose death will have an effect to others.
According to E!, the character "is a third wheel whose death just might clear the way for a long-awaited couple to get together" The mystery will be unveiled in an episode airing November. Previously it was hinted by EW that the possible male characters who may die are either Chuck's father Bart, Nate, or Rufus. But if the scoop is to be believed, then the most matching character to die is the first one since Lily and Rufus can be together in his absence. Furthermore, E! also hinted that Rufus and Lily will get closer in the coming episodes.
The word of death was first mentioned by Vanessa's depicter, Jessica Szohr who told TV Guide, "There's a lot going on. There's a love triangle between Vanessa, Nate and Jenny, there's a funeral...."
"Gossip Girl" airs every Monday at 8/7c on The CW.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert