Who Dies in 'Gossip Girl' Narrowed Down
Talks of death have been circling "Gossip Girl" in the past few weeks and Kristin Dos Santos of E! has come out with a more specific hint on who will take the fate. The scoop has narrowed it down to a male character whose death will have an effect to others.
According to E!, the character "is a third wheel whose death just might clear the way for a long-awaited couple to get together" The mystery will be unveiled in an episode airing November. Previously it was hinted by EW that the possible male characters who may die are either Chuck's father Bart, Nate, or Rufus. But if the scoop is to be believed, then the most matching character to die is the first one since Lily and Rufus can be together in his absence. Furthermore, E! also hinted that Rufus and Lily will get closer in the coming episodes.
The word of death was first mentioned by Vanessa's depicter, Jessica Szohr who told TV Guide, "There's a lot going on. There's a love triangle between Vanessa, Nate and Jenny, there's a funeral...."
"Gossip Girl" airs every Monday at 8/7c on The CW.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit