Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift to Perform at 2009 RodeoHouston
Alongside Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers are scheduled to perform at next year's RodeoHouston. "I think we've found a real good partnership with the Disney acts, beginning with Hilary Duff, then Miley Cyrus and now the Jonas Brothers," Leroy Shafer, the rodeo's chief operating officer, says.
Nick Jonas and his brothers are expected to play on March 8 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas while Swift will take the event's stage on March 20. "We're thrilled about this presentation," Shafer shares his excitement concerning the upcoming stars-studded show. "To bring both of these acts in is just a tremendous coup for us. It's been our purpose throughout the years to provide affordable family entertainment to Houston."
Other musicians announced to perform at the annual show, which will run from March 3-22, include previous performers, Rascal Flatts, slated to play on March 3, and Brad Paisley, set to perform on March 12. "We're not through yet," Shafer explains further. "We have 16 more performers to announce. I'm excited about those, too. We're going to do everything we can to be budget-friendly."
The full 2009 RodeoHouston's performers lineup will be announced on January 12. "If things pan out for us, I think we'll announce more new entertainers than we have in a long time," Shafer states. Individual tickets for the show will go on sale beginning on January 17 while starting from Tuesday, October 21 at 8:30 A.M., fans can purchase mini-season tickets, which include nine of the 20 slated performances.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'