Country Crooner Faith Hill Covers Shape Mag in Bikini
Proving to still have what it takes when it comes to curvy figure, Faith Hill poses in a bikini for the first time for the December 2008 cover of Shape magazine. She dons a pink-white-yellow bikini under a yellow cardigan.
Giving credit to a rigorous pilates routine to have shaped her stunning physique, the country crooner tells the magazine, "Wearing a bikini on a magazine cover is my 41st birthday present to myself." She goes on revealing, "I could bend in ways I haven't been able to since I was a teenager. My husband [Tim McGraw] loves it!"
Praised by Shape magazine for her "amazing abs" after having three daughters, Hill admits she was "very athletic, playing basketball and softball and running track", but as time goes by and she grows older she found her workouts became sporadic. "..... in my 20s and 30s, I'd go through phases with exercise, working out for four weeks before a big tour or video shoot and not doing much afterward. Then I had three kids and turned 40, so I decided to make a lifestyle change," she says.
In further interview, Hill willingly shares about some of her family's customs, the fact that exercise is part of her everyday routine and the importance of community service and giving back. The December 2008 issue of Shape magazine hits the newsstands on Monday, November 10.
Hill and McGraw have been married since October 1996. Their three daughters are; Gracie Katherine (b. 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b. 1998) and Audrey Caroline (b. 2001). As for her music career, Hill reportedly has been busy working on her 7th studio album which is set for 2009 release.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie