Gillian Anderson Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Gillian Anderson and her longtime boyfriend Mark Griffiths welcome a baby boy, the actress' representative, Kelly Bush, exclusively confirms to People magazine. The infant, named Felix Griffiths, was born on October 15 in London. He weighed in at 6 lbs., 15 0z.
Felix joins the pair's 1-year-old son Oscar who is going to turn 2 on November 6. Anderson also has a daughter Piper Maru, 13, from her marriage to television art director and production designer, Clyde Klotz.
Anderson's third pregnancy was first reported in early June. A representative for her confirmed the good news to E! but didn't reveal her due date.
Professionally, Anderson has signed on to star in biography drama movie that follows the story of a trailblazing female war correspondent who covered conflicts from the Spanish Civil War to Vietnam and weathered strife in personal relationships that included a failed marriage to Ernest Hemingway. The movie currently has not yet been titled.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'