Gillian Anderson Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Gillian Anderson and her longtime boyfriend Mark Griffiths welcome a baby boy, the actress' representative, Kelly Bush, exclusively confirms to People magazine. The infant, named Felix Griffiths, was born on October 15 in London. He weighed in at 6 lbs., 15 0z.
Felix joins the pair's 1-year-old son Oscar who is going to turn 2 on November 6. Anderson also has a daughter Piper Maru, 13, from her marriage to television art director and production designer, Clyde Klotz.
Anderson's third pregnancy was first reported in early June. A representative for her confirmed the good news to E! but didn't reveal her due date.
Professionally, Anderson has signed on to star in biography drama movie that follows the story of a trailblazing female war correspondent who covered conflicts from the Spanish Civil War to Vietnam and weathered strife in personal relationships that included a failed marriage to Ernest Hemingway. The movie currently has not yet been titled.
More Gillian Anderson News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound