Gillian Anderson Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Gillian Anderson and her longtime boyfriend Mark Griffiths welcome a baby boy, the actress' representative, Kelly Bush, exclusively confirms to People magazine. The infant, named Felix Griffiths, was born on October 15 in London. He weighed in at 6 lbs., 15 0z.
Felix joins the pair's 1-year-old son Oscar who is going to turn 2 on November 6. Anderson also has a daughter Piper Maru, 13, from her marriage to television art director and production designer, Clyde Klotz.
Anderson's third pregnancy was first reported in early June. A representative for her confirmed the good news to E! but didn't reveal her due date.
Professionally, Anderson has signed on to star in biography drama movie that follows the story of a trailblazing female war correspondent who covered conflicts from the Spanish Civil War to Vietnam and weathered strife in personal relationships that included a failed marriage to Ernest Hemingway. The movie currently has not yet been titled.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'