Gillian Anderson Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Gillian Anderson and her longtime boyfriend Mark Griffiths welcome a baby boy, the actress' representative, Kelly Bush, exclusively confirms to People magazine. The infant, named Felix Griffiths, was born on October 15 in London. He weighed in at 6 lbs., 15 0z.
Felix joins the pair's 1-year-old son Oscar who is going to turn 2 on November 6. Anderson also has a daughter Piper Maru, 13, from her marriage to television art director and production designer, Clyde Klotz.
Anderson's third pregnancy was first reported in early June. A representative for her confirmed the good news to E! but didn't reveal her due date.
Professionally, Anderson has signed on to star in biography drama movie that follows the story of a trailblazing female war correspondent who covered conflicts from the Spanish Civil War to Vietnam and weathered strife in personal relationships that included a failed marriage to Ernest Hemingway. The movie currently has not yet been titled.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'