Paul W. S. Anderson Proposing 'Resident Evil 4'
"Resident Evil 4" could be on the way of being developed. In an interview with Sunday Sun, Paul W. S. Anderson revealed that he has thought of writing another installment of "Resident Evil" franchise. "I'm writing an adaptation of the Long Good Friday right now, set in present-day Miami," he said. "Then I will probably write Resident Evil 4."
Despite sharing out his idea on making this fourth film, the partner of actress Milla Jovovich didn't share details on the possible storyline he has in mind for the possible future project. In the meantime, some speculated that like the previous last two installments of "Evil", "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", the "Death Race" director won't be serving as director.
The last "Evil" movie, "Extinction", was released on September 21, 2007. It stars Jovovich, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, Iain Glen, Ashanti and many others. The video game adaptation film from director Russell Mulcahy has come up with $147.7 million worldwide. Though commercially successful, this Screen Gems movie didn't meet with positive reviews from critics.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says