Paul W. S. Anderson Proposing 'Resident Evil 4'
"Resident Evil 4" could be on the way of being developed. In an interview with Sunday Sun, Paul W. S. Anderson revealed that he has thought of writing another installment of "Resident Evil" franchise. "I'm writing an adaptation of the Long Good Friday right now, set in present-day Miami," he said. "Then I will probably write Resident Evil 4."
Despite sharing out his idea on making this fourth film, the partner of actress Milla Jovovich didn't share details on the possible storyline he has in mind for the possible future project. In the meantime, some speculated that like the previous last two installments of "Evil", "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", the "Death Race" director won't be serving as director.
The last "Evil" movie, "Extinction", was released on September 21, 2007. It stars Jovovich, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, Iain Glen, Ashanti and many others. The video game adaptation film from director Russell Mulcahy has come up with $147.7 million worldwide. Though commercially successful, this Screen Gems movie didn't meet with positive reviews from critics.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'