Paul W. S. Anderson Proposing 'Resident Evil 4'
"Resident Evil 4" could be on the way of being developed. In an interview with Sunday Sun, Paul W. S. Anderson revealed that he has thought of writing another installment of "Resident Evil" franchise. "I'm writing an adaptation of the Long Good Friday right now, set in present-day Miami," he said. "Then I will probably write Resident Evil 4."
Despite sharing out his idea on making this fourth film, the partner of actress Milla Jovovich didn't share details on the possible storyline he has in mind for the possible future project. In the meantime, some speculated that like the previous last two installments of "Evil", "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", the "Death Race" director won't be serving as director.
The last "Evil" movie, "Extinction", was released on September 21, 2007. It stars Jovovich, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, Iain Glen, Ashanti and many others. The video game adaptation film from director Russell Mulcahy has come up with $147.7 million worldwide. Though commercially successful, this Screen Gems movie didn't meet with positive reviews from critics.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21