Paul W. S. Anderson Proposing 'Resident Evil 4'
"Resident Evil 4" could be on the way of being developed. In an interview with Sunday Sun, Paul W. S. Anderson revealed that he has thought of writing another installment of "Resident Evil" franchise. "I'm writing an adaptation of the Long Good Friday right now, set in present-day Miami," he said. "Then I will probably write Resident Evil 4."
Despite sharing out his idea on making this fourth film, the partner of actress Milla Jovovich didn't share details on the possible storyline he has in mind for the possible future project. In the meantime, some speculated that like the previous last two installments of "Evil", "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", the "Death Race" director won't be serving as director.
The last "Evil" movie, "Extinction", was released on September 21, 2007. It stars Jovovich, Ali Larter, Oded Fehr, Iain Glen, Ashanti and many others. The video game adaptation film from director Russell Mulcahy has come up with $147.7 million worldwide. Though commercially successful, this Screen Gems movie didn't meet with positive reviews from critics.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos