Brian Cox of 'Nuremberg' Plays a King in 'Kings'
The upcoming NBC TV series, "Kings", will reunite two "Deadwood" actors, Brian Cox and Ian McShane. Cox will join McShane for four episodes on its midseason series, playing a role as a former King Vesper who is also the rival of King Silas, played by McShane.
Both actors have been cast together in 2006 "Deadwood" TV series. Cox played a role in the series' third season as a flamboyant stage promoter who comes and settles in Deadwood for a long term. He is a close friend of Albert Swearengen, played by Mcshane. Swearengen is the owner of the Gem Saloon and the founder and de facto head of Deadwood.
Besides "Kings", Cox will also make an appearance on NBC of Dick Wolf's pilot "Lost and Found" as a co-star opposite Katee Sackhoff. Cox is BAFTA and Emmy Award winning actor for his roles on TNT miniseries "Nuremberg".
"Kings" is based on the biblical story of David and Goliath which is set in contemporary or modern times metropolis. The series is created by Michael Green and directed Francis Lawrence, which has pilot entitled "bold, bizarre, fun". The pilot is scheduled to premiere during midseason 2009 and will be aired every Sundays at 10/9c.
More Kings News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign