Brian Cox of 'Nuremberg' Plays a King in 'Kings'
The upcoming NBC TV series, "Kings", will reunite two "Deadwood" actors, Brian Cox and Ian McShane. Cox will join McShane for four episodes on its midseason series, playing a role as a former King Vesper who is also the rival of King Silas, played by McShane.
Both actors have been cast together in 2006 "Deadwood" TV series. Cox played a role in the series' third season as a flamboyant stage promoter who comes and settles in Deadwood for a long term. He is a close friend of Albert Swearengen, played by Mcshane. Swearengen is the owner of the Gem Saloon and the founder and de facto head of Deadwood.
Besides "Kings", Cox will also make an appearance on NBC of Dick Wolf's pilot "Lost and Found" as a co-star opposite Katee Sackhoff. Cox is BAFTA and Emmy Award winning actor for his roles on TNT miniseries "Nuremberg".
"Kings" is based on the biblical story of David and Goliath which is set in contemporary or modern times metropolis. The series is created by Michael Green and directed Francis Lawrence, which has pilot entitled "bold, bizarre, fun". The pilot is scheduled to premiere during midseason 2009 and will be aired every Sundays at 10/9c.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour