Video Premiere: LL Cool J's 'Mr. President' Feat. Wyclef Jean
A music video to support LL Cool J's new song "Mr. President" has been debuted. Having Wyclef Jean, who also provides backing vocals for LL Cool J on the song, as a cameo, the music video gives a look at America's recent political issues and reveals questions that the rapper wants to ask to the current and forthcoming presidents.
Along with a scene where a mother cries over her son's death on a war, LL Cool J raps, "Mr. President, are you aware/our flesh and blood is dying over there/when the coffins come back." The rapper also questions the head of the country at the verses saying, "Do you care/when only the poor kids die, is it fair/Don't get me wrong I respect the flag/but it hurts to see a kid in a body bag/he fought for his country with all he had/now we have a family without a dad ..."
"Mr. President" is a new song listed on his thirteenth studio album "Exit 13", which has been dropped since September 9 in the U.S. Originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", his latest record features 50 Cent on "Feel My Heart Beat", Ryan Leslie on "Like a Radio", and Fat Joe as well as Sheek Louch on "Come and Party With Me".
LL Cool J's "Mr. President" music video featuring Wyclef Jean:
More LL Cool J News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris