Video Premiere: LL Cool J's 'Mr. President' Feat. Wyclef Jean
A music video to support LL Cool J's new song "Mr. President" has been debuted. Having Wyclef Jean, who also provides backing vocals for LL Cool J on the song, as a cameo, the music video gives a look at America's recent political issues and reveals questions that the rapper wants to ask to the current and forthcoming presidents.
Along with a scene where a mother cries over her son's death on a war, LL Cool J raps, "Mr. President, are you aware/our flesh and blood is dying over there/when the coffins come back." The rapper also questions the head of the country at the verses saying, "Do you care/when only the poor kids die, is it fair/Don't get me wrong I respect the flag/but it hurts to see a kid in a body bag/he fought for his country with all he had/now we have a family without a dad ..."
"Mr. President" is a new song listed on his thirteenth studio album "Exit 13", which has been dropped since September 9 in the U.S. Originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", his latest record features 50 Cent on "Feel My Heart Beat", Ryan Leslie on "Like a Radio", and Fat Joe as well as Sheek Louch on "Come and Party With Me".
LL Cool J's "Mr. President" music video featuring Wyclef Jean:
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'