Video Premiere: LL Cool J's 'Mr. President' Feat. Wyclef Jean
A music video to support LL Cool J's new song "Mr. President" has been debuted. Having Wyclef Jean, who also provides backing vocals for LL Cool J on the song, as a cameo, the music video gives a look at America's recent political issues and reveals questions that the rapper wants to ask to the current and forthcoming presidents.
Along with a scene where a mother cries over her son's death on a war, LL Cool J raps, "Mr. President, are you aware/our flesh and blood is dying over there/when the coffins come back." The rapper also questions the head of the country at the verses saying, "Do you care/when only the poor kids die, is it fair/Don't get me wrong I respect the flag/but it hurts to see a kid in a body bag/he fought for his country with all he had/now we have a family without a dad ..."
"Mr. President" is a new song listed on his thirteenth studio album "Exit 13", which has been dropped since September 9 in the U.S. Originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", his latest record features 50 Cent on "Feel My Heart Beat", Ryan Leslie on "Like a Radio", and Fat Joe as well as Sheek Louch on "Come and Party With Me".
LL Cool J's "Mr. President" music video featuring Wyclef Jean:
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role