Video Premiere: Toby Keith's 'God Love Her'
Country music singer Toby Keith has dropped a music video to support his latest single "God Love Her". Directed by Michael Salomon, the video depicts a love story between a preacher's daughter and a bad boy. After receiving a fiery disapproval from her father, the girl decides to run away with the boy.
"God Love Her" is a song appearing on Keith's upcoming thirteenth major studio album "That Don't Make Me a Bad Guy". Slated to hit the stores on October 28 in the U.S., the album will present the Oklahoma musician doing triple duties as a songwriter, singer, and producer.
The first single of Keith's forthcoming effort is titled "She Never Cried in Front of Me". The mid-tempo ballad, which was co-written by Keith himself and Bobby Pinson, climbed to number 4 on Canadian Country Singles chart and peaked at number 2 on Billboard Hot Country Singles chart since it was released in July.
Toby Keith's "God Love Her" music video:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences