Rose McGowan Confirms Engagement to Robert Rodriguez
Quashing the false circulating rumors claiming her relationship with boyfriend Robert Rodriguez has come to an end, Rose McGowan publicly announced her engagement to the filmmaker last weekend during an appearance at the Hollywood Style Awards. To the press she revealed, "I am engaged."
Going into more details about her and Rodriguez's engagement, McGowan stated he proposed to her in September after divorcing his first wife, film producer Elizabeth Avellan after 16 years of marriage. On the future of her relationship with Rodriguez, McGowan admitted to have been planning to wed him next year.
No words just yet on the wedding date and venue, but McGowan sure has her dream wedding. Insisting she has her perfect wedding in her sights, the actress told In Touch Weekly, "I just want to go to an island and pay someone else to deal with it (ceremony)."
McGowan and Rodriguez began dating after working together in 2007 movie "Grindhouse". Despite rumors to the contrary, the lovers prove that they are still very much together. Back in October last year, People ran a story, alleging they were engaged after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her engagement finger while was out and about in L.A.
McGowan has never been married before, whereas Rodriguez has already had five children together with Elizabeth; Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian