Rose McGowan Confirms Engagement to Robert Rodriguez
Quashing the false circulating rumors claiming her relationship with boyfriend Robert Rodriguez has come to an end, Rose McGowan publicly announced her engagement to the filmmaker last weekend during an appearance at the Hollywood Style Awards. To the press she revealed, "I am engaged."
Going into more details about her and Rodriguez's engagement, McGowan stated he proposed to her in September after divorcing his first wife, film producer Elizabeth Avellan after 16 years of marriage. On the future of her relationship with Rodriguez, McGowan admitted to have been planning to wed him next year.
No words just yet on the wedding date and venue, but McGowan sure has her dream wedding. Insisting she has her perfect wedding in her sights, the actress told In Touch Weekly, "I just want to go to an island and pay someone else to deal with it (ceremony)."
McGowan and Rodriguez began dating after working together in 2007 movie "Grindhouse". Despite rumors to the contrary, the lovers prove that they are still very much together. Back in October last year, People ran a story, alleging they were engaged after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her engagement finger while was out and about in L.A.
McGowan has never been married before, whereas Rodriguez has already had five children together with Elizabeth; Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?