Jamie-Lynn Sigler Invades 'How I Met Your Mother'
American actress and singer, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, reportedly will join CBS sitcom series, "How I Met Your Mother". She will be cast in a one-off role named Jillian, Ted's future lover and Lily's old friend. The "The Sopranos" veteran actress' appearance will be featured on episode 9.
In the series, Jillian will be considered as a 'bad' girl who is very fond of going to parties. She is a sweet looking young woman in her mid 20s who works as a teacher with Lily. She works well at her job but goes wild at night in a party.
The character of Jamie's Jillian will appear in a situation after Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Stella Zinman (Sarah Chalke)'s marriage plan are canceled.
"How I Met Your Mother" is an Emmy Award winning sitcom series which comes into its fourth series on September 22. On its premiere, the sitcom got 9.75 million viewers.
Preview of episode 4.05 titled "Shelter Island" that airs on October 20:
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake