Jamie-Lynn Sigler Invades 'How I Met Your Mother'
American actress and singer, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, reportedly will join CBS sitcom series, "How I Met Your Mother". She will be cast in a one-off role named Jillian, Ted's future lover and Lily's old friend. The "The Sopranos" veteran actress' appearance will be featured on episode 9.
In the series, Jillian will be considered as a 'bad' girl who is very fond of going to parties. She is a sweet looking young woman in her mid 20s who works as a teacher with Lily. She works well at her job but goes wild at night in a party.
The character of Jamie's Jillian will appear in a situation after Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Stella Zinman (Sarah Chalke)'s marriage plan are canceled.
"How I Met Your Mother" is an Emmy Award winning sitcom series which comes into its fourth series on September 22. On its premiere, the sitcom got 9.75 million viewers.
Preview of episode 4.05 titled "Shelter Island" that airs on October 20:
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'