Jamie-Lynn Sigler Invades 'How I Met Your Mother'
American actress and singer, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, reportedly will join CBS sitcom series, "How I Met Your Mother". She will be cast in a one-off role named Jillian, Ted's future lover and Lily's old friend. The "The Sopranos" veteran actress' appearance will be featured on episode 9.
In the series, Jillian will be considered as a 'bad' girl who is very fond of going to parties. She is a sweet looking young woman in her mid 20s who works as a teacher with Lily. She works well at her job but goes wild at night in a party.
The character of Jamie's Jillian will appear in a situation after Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Stella Zinman (Sarah Chalke)'s marriage plan are canceled.
"How I Met Your Mother" is an Emmy Award winning sitcom series which comes into its fourth series on September 22. On its premiere, the sitcom got 9.75 million viewers.
Preview of episode 4.05 titled "Shelter Island" that airs on October 20:
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'