Jamie-Lynn Sigler Invades 'How I Met Your Mother'
American actress and singer, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, reportedly will join CBS sitcom series, "How I Met Your Mother". She will be cast in a one-off role named Jillian, Ted's future lover and Lily's old friend. The "The Sopranos" veteran actress' appearance will be featured on episode 9.
In the series, Jillian will be considered as a 'bad' girl who is very fond of going to parties. She is a sweet looking young woman in her mid 20s who works as a teacher with Lily. She works well at her job but goes wild at night in a party.
The character of Jamie's Jillian will appear in a situation after Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Stella Zinman (Sarah Chalke)'s marriage plan are canceled.
"How I Met Your Mother" is an Emmy Award winning sitcom series which comes into its fourth series on September 22. On its premiere, the sitcom got 9.75 million viewers.
Preview of episode 4.05 titled "Shelter Island" that airs on October 20:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama