Jamie-Lynn Sigler Invades 'How I Met Your Mother'
American actress and singer, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, reportedly will join CBS sitcom series, "How I Met Your Mother". She will be cast in a one-off role named Jillian, Ted's future lover and Lily's old friend. The "The Sopranos" veteran actress' appearance will be featured on episode 9.
In the series, Jillian will be considered as a 'bad' girl who is very fond of going to parties. She is a sweet looking young woman in her mid 20s who works as a teacher with Lily. She works well at her job but goes wild at night in a party.
The character of Jamie's Jillian will appear in a situation after Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Stella Zinman (Sarah Chalke)'s marriage plan are canceled.
"How I Met Your Mother" is an Emmy Award winning sitcom series which comes into its fourth series on September 22. On its premiere, the sitcom got 9.75 million viewers.
Preview of episode 4.05 titled "Shelter Island" that airs on October 20:
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns