Jigsaw Testing Hoffman in Latest 'Saw V' Clip
In less than a week, "Saw V" will let out its scare in the big screen and in anticipation of that, another fresh clip from the horror thriller has been uncovered. Presenting the time Hoffman is held hostage by Jigsaw, the clip is said to be the flashback scene where Jigsaw shares the efficient way to decrease crime rates.
Going over some numbers and pointing out crime facts to Hoffman, Jigsaw explains to him that everybody deserves a second chance. In the meantime, strapped to a chair with what appears to be a shotgun taking aim under his chin, terrified Hoffman challenges Jigsaw to understand what the serial killer wants from him, which is simply answered by the serial killer that he wants to see whether the detective has what it takes to survive.
The fifth movie in the "Saw" franchise, "Saw V" is to follow Hoffman, who is seemingly the last person alive to carry on Jigsaw legacy on making others grateful of their lives by putting them in lethal traps. But when his secret is threatened, Hoffman is forced to go on the hunt to eliminate all loose ends. Directed by David Hackl and featuring Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Meagan Good and others, it will be opened in theaters on October 24.
"Saw V" Clip #3:
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set