Jigsaw Testing Hoffman in Latest 'Saw V' Clip
In less than a week, "Saw V" will let out its scare in the big screen and in anticipation of that, another fresh clip from the horror thriller has been uncovered. Presenting the time Hoffman is held hostage by Jigsaw, the clip is said to be the flashback scene where Jigsaw shares the efficient way to decrease crime rates.
Going over some numbers and pointing out crime facts to Hoffman, Jigsaw explains to him that everybody deserves a second chance. In the meantime, strapped to a chair with what appears to be a shotgun taking aim under his chin, terrified Hoffman challenges Jigsaw to understand what the serial killer wants from him, which is simply answered by the serial killer that he wants to see whether the detective has what it takes to survive.
The fifth movie in the "Saw" franchise, "Saw V" is to follow Hoffman, who is seemingly the last person alive to carry on Jigsaw legacy on making others grateful of their lives by putting them in lethal traps. But when his secret is threatened, Hoffman is forced to go on the hunt to eliminate all loose ends. Directed by David Hackl and featuring Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Meagan Good and others, it will be opened in theaters on October 24.
"Saw V" Clip #3:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video