Jigsaw Testing Hoffman in Latest 'Saw V' Clip
In less than a week, "Saw V" will let out its scare in the big screen and in anticipation of that, another fresh clip from the horror thriller has been uncovered. Presenting the time Hoffman is held hostage by Jigsaw, the clip is said to be the flashback scene where Jigsaw shares the efficient way to decrease crime rates.
Going over some numbers and pointing out crime facts to Hoffman, Jigsaw explains to him that everybody deserves a second chance. In the meantime, strapped to a chair with what appears to be a shotgun taking aim under his chin, terrified Hoffman challenges Jigsaw to understand what the serial killer wants from him, which is simply answered by the serial killer that he wants to see whether the detective has what it takes to survive.
The fifth movie in the "Saw" franchise, "Saw V" is to follow Hoffman, who is seemingly the last person alive to carry on Jigsaw legacy on making others grateful of their lives by putting them in lethal traps. But when his secret is threatened, Hoffman is forced to go on the hunt to eliminate all loose ends. Directed by David Hackl and featuring Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Meagan Good and others, it will be opened in theaters on October 24.
"Saw V" Clip #3:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'