Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.03: Art Imitates Life
An artist is held captive as the prime suspect after the CSI team discovers that he has his models posing as dead bodies for his pictures, on "Art Imitates Life". The October 23 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will also see the new addition to the team, Riley Adams, in replacement of Warrick who died at last season's finale.
The team investigates the murder of a woman found in the park posed. It is found out that he hires models to pose as corpses for his paintings. Seen on the preview, the artist also uses a lot of life-size dummies for his piece of art. Meanwhile Sara visits an old friend who finally pulled the plug on his wife who was raped and shot in the head.
Adams, played by "The L Word" alumna Lauren Lee Smith, is a former St. Louis police officer who became a crime scene investigator. She comes in as a second-level CSI hired by Ecklie to the understaffed Las Vegas unit after the shooting of Warrick. "She's a little bit of a sassy, sarcastic kind of spunky, spirited girl," Smith said of the character. "She butts heads a little bit with Grissom. (But) it's done in a very respectful way."
A counselor is also brought in on this episode to help the unit recovering from the death of Warrick.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel