Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.03: Art Imitates Life
An artist is held captive as the prime suspect after the CSI team discovers that he has his models posing as dead bodies for his pictures, on "Art Imitates Life". The October 23 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will also see the new addition to the team, Riley Adams, in replacement of Warrick who died at last season's finale.
The team investigates the murder of a woman found in the park posed. It is found out that he hires models to pose as corpses for his paintings. Seen on the preview, the artist also uses a lot of life-size dummies for his piece of art. Meanwhile Sara visits an old friend who finally pulled the plug on his wife who was raped and shot in the head.
Adams, played by "The L Word" alumna Lauren Lee Smith, is a former St. Louis police officer who became a crime scene investigator. She comes in as a second-level CSI hired by Ecklie to the understaffed Las Vegas unit after the shooting of Warrick. "She's a little bit of a sassy, sarcastic kind of spunky, spirited girl," Smith said of the character. "She butts heads a little bit with Grissom. (But) it's done in a very respectful way."
A counselor is also brought in on this episode to help the unit recovering from the death of Warrick.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch