Preview of 'CSI Las Vegas' 9.03: Art Imitates Life
An artist is held captive as the prime suspect after the CSI team discovers that he has his models posing as dead bodies for his pictures, on "Art Imitates Life". The October 23 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will also see the new addition to the team, Riley Adams, in replacement of Warrick who died at last season's finale.
The team investigates the murder of a woman found in the park posed. It is found out that he hires models to pose as corpses for his paintings. Seen on the preview, the artist also uses a lot of life-size dummies for his piece of art. Meanwhile Sara visits an old friend who finally pulled the plug on his wife who was raped and shot in the head.
Adams, played by "The L Word" alumna Lauren Lee Smith, is a former St. Louis police officer who became a crime scene investigator. She comes in as a second-level CSI hired by Ecklie to the understaffed Las Vegas unit after the shooting of Warrick. "She's a little bit of a sassy, sarcastic kind of spunky, spirited girl," Smith said of the character. "She butts heads a little bit with Grissom. (But) it's done in a very respectful way."
A counselor is also brought in on this episode to help the unit recovering from the death of Warrick.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway