Zeljko Ivanek of 'Damages' Cast on 'Heroes'
Slovenia born American actor, Zeljko Ivanek, will make his debut appearance on NBC hit series, "Heroes", playing as The Hunter for 10 episodes. The Hunter character will appear on "Heroes" third season's "Volume Four: Fugitives".
There is a hint that the Emmy Award winning actor will have such an important role in the third season because his debut will be on episode 14 when the "Fugitives" begins. "Fugitives" which is also written by "Heroes" creator, Tim Kring, will be aired in late January or early February 2009. The volume premiere will build up the last 12 episodes of "Heroes" season 3.
In addition, Los Angeles Times has reported that there is a speculation that one of the stories in "Fugitives" will be set in India, with or without Mohinder. It happens because the producers are searching for other actors to be cast for a few specific roles.
Zeljko Ivanek has won an Emmy Award for his role on FX's "Damages". He is also best known for his roles in some TV series like "Oz", "Lost", and "24".
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image