Zeljko Ivanek of 'Damages' Cast on 'Heroes'
Slovenia born American actor, Zeljko Ivanek, will make his debut appearance on NBC hit series, "Heroes", playing as The Hunter for 10 episodes. The Hunter character will appear on "Heroes" third season's "Volume Four: Fugitives".
There is a hint that the Emmy Award winning actor will have such an important role in the third season because his debut will be on episode 14 when the "Fugitives" begins. "Fugitives" which is also written by "Heroes" creator, Tim Kring, will be aired in late January or early February 2009. The volume premiere will build up the last 12 episodes of "Heroes" season 3.
In addition, Los Angeles Times has reported that there is a speculation that one of the stories in "Fugitives" will be set in India, with or without Mohinder. It happens because the producers are searching for other actors to be cast for a few specific roles.
Zeljko Ivanek has won an Emmy Award for his role on FX's "Damages". He is also best known for his roles in some TV series like "Oz", "Lost", and "24".
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle