Zeljko Ivanek of 'Damages' Cast on 'Heroes'
Slovenia born American actor, Zeljko Ivanek, will make his debut appearance on NBC hit series, "Heroes", playing as The Hunter for 10 episodes. The Hunter character will appear on "Heroes" third season's "Volume Four: Fugitives".
There is a hint that the Emmy Award winning actor will have such an important role in the third season because his debut will be on episode 14 when the "Fugitives" begins. "Fugitives" which is also written by "Heroes" creator, Tim Kring, will be aired in late January or early February 2009. The volume premiere will build up the last 12 episodes of "Heroes" season 3.
In addition, Los Angeles Times has reported that there is a speculation that one of the stories in "Fugitives" will be set in India, with or without Mohinder. It happens because the producers are searching for other actors to be cast for a few specific roles.
Zeljko Ivanek has won an Emmy Award for his role on FX's "Damages". He is also best known for his roles in some TV series like "Oz", "Lost", and "24".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered