Zeljko Ivanek of 'Damages' Cast on 'Heroes'
Slovenia born American actor, Zeljko Ivanek, will make his debut appearance on NBC hit series, "Heroes", playing as The Hunter for 10 episodes. The Hunter character will appear on "Heroes" third season's "Volume Four: Fugitives".
There is a hint that the Emmy Award winning actor will have such an important role in the third season because his debut will be on episode 14 when the "Fugitives" begins. "Fugitives" which is also written by "Heroes" creator, Tim Kring, will be aired in late January or early February 2009. The volume premiere will build up the last 12 episodes of "Heroes" season 3.
In addition, Los Angeles Times has reported that there is a speculation that one of the stories in "Fugitives" will be set in India, with or without Mohinder. It happens because the producers are searching for other actors to be cast for a few specific roles.
Zeljko Ivanek has won an Emmy Award for his role on FX's "Damages". He is also best known for his roles in some TV series like "Oz", "Lost", and "24".
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor