Zeljko Ivanek of 'Damages' Cast on 'Heroes'
Slovenia born American actor, Zeljko Ivanek, will make his debut appearance on NBC hit series, "Heroes", playing as The Hunter for 10 episodes. The Hunter character will appear on "Heroes" third season's "Volume Four: Fugitives".
There is a hint that the Emmy Award winning actor will have such an important role in the third season because his debut will be on episode 14 when the "Fugitives" begins. "Fugitives" which is also written by "Heroes" creator, Tim Kring, will be aired in late January or early February 2009. The volume premiere will build up the last 12 episodes of "Heroes" season 3.
In addition, Los Angeles Times has reported that there is a speculation that one of the stories in "Fugitives" will be set in India, with or without Mohinder. It happens because the producers are searching for other actors to be cast for a few specific roles.
Zeljko Ivanek has won an Emmy Award for his role on FX's "Damages". He is also best known for his roles in some TV series like "Oz", "Lost", and "24".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen