Preview of 'Supernatural' 4.06: Yellow Fever
Fear will become a disease that plague several men to death, in the new episode of "Supernatural". Entitled "Yellow Fever", the episode will see Sam and Dean investigating on the mysterious deaths of men who dropped dead of fright.
They visit one of the victims in the morgue, and Dean becomes infected with the illness which starts as a general anxiety, then moves on to full-blown terror that eventually stops the heart. Sam and Bobby must find the root of the disease before Dean dies and is sent back to Hell.
"Yellow Fever" will be broadcast on October 23 at 9/8c on The CW. A clip from the episode has been released a week ago showing Sam discovering someone rocking out to Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" in a car. Another clip is also released for the same scene, but in another angle.
- "Yellow Fever" Preview
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival