New Official Cover Art of Britney Spears' New Single 'Womanizer'
A new cover art for Britney Spears' new song "Womanizer" has arrived. Presenting the blond singer with her fresh stunning look, the new photo still features the same letter arts put on the previously released cover art.
In related news, Spears' "Womanizer" has jumped to the top spot of Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart after debuting at number 96 since it was released on October 7. The song scored the biggest opening week sales by a female artist since the tracking of digital downloads began in 2003, with the first week downloads of the track exceeding 286,000 copies, according to Billboard.
"Womanizer" will appear on Spears' upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus". Set for December-2 release, in accordance with her 27th birthday, the album lines up Lady GaGa, Lil Jon, and Keri Hilson among others as guest artists teaming up with her on the album's new singles.
Earlier this month, Spears was rumored to kick off her world tour next spring. Reportedly signing a deal with tour promoter AEG Live, the Jive Records' artist will reunite with her old choreographer, Australian dancer Wade Robson, as a creator for her stage shows. "Britney reached out to me and said she wanted to get the old team back together, so we'll go into rehearsals in January for a March start," Robson said.
More Britney Spears News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!