Preview of 'America's Next Top Model': Now You See Me, Now You Don't
"America's Next Top Model" next week episode will be surprising. With the title "Now You See Me, Now You Don't", the ladies pull a disappearing act for this week's challenge. Based on the clip, it can be seen that there is a person who shows up with a full dress and covered by green fabric. This kind of stimulation has the function to show the models a wonderful breakthrough for making a different appearance on television. The green fabric will only make visible the dress but not the models.
Next week in "Top Model" tradition, seven remaining girls (Marjorie, Sheena, Elina, Samantha, Analeigh, Joslyn, and McKey) test their on-camera talents when they shoot their "CoverGirl" commercial with the help of cycle 10 winner, Whitney Thompson. During judging, Tyra Banks will reveal this cycle's overseas destination and one model will be sent home.
"Now You See Me, Now You Don't" episode will air on The CW network, Wednesday, October 22, at 8/7c.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs