Preview of 'America's Next Top Model': Now You See Me, Now You Don't
"America's Next Top Model" next week episode will be surprising. With the title "Now You See Me, Now You Don't", the ladies pull a disappearing act for this week's challenge. Based on the clip, it can be seen that there is a person who shows up with a full dress and covered by green fabric. This kind of stimulation has the function to show the models a wonderful breakthrough for making a different appearance on television. The green fabric will only make visible the dress but not the models.
Next week in "Top Model" tradition, seven remaining girls (Marjorie, Sheena, Elina, Samantha, Analeigh, Joslyn, and McKey) test their on-camera talents when they shoot their "CoverGirl" commercial with the help of cycle 10 winner, Whitney Thompson. During judging, Tyra Banks will reveal this cycle's overseas destination and one model will be sent home.
"Now You See Me, Now You Don't" episode will air on The CW network, Wednesday, October 22, at 8/7c.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth