Preview of 'America's Next Top Model': Now You See Me, Now You Don't
"America's Next Top Model" next week episode will be surprising. With the title "Now You See Me, Now You Don't", the ladies pull a disappearing act for this week's challenge. Based on the clip, it can be seen that there is a person who shows up with a full dress and covered by green fabric. This kind of stimulation has the function to show the models a wonderful breakthrough for making a different appearance on television. The green fabric will only make visible the dress but not the models.
Next week in "Top Model" tradition, seven remaining girls (Marjorie, Sheena, Elina, Samantha, Analeigh, Joslyn, and McKey) test their on-camera talents when they shoot their "CoverGirl" commercial with the help of cycle 10 winner, Whitney Thompson. During judging, Tyra Banks will reveal this cycle's overseas destination and one model will be sent home.
"Now You See Me, Now You Don't" episode will air on The CW network, Wednesday, October 22, at 8/7c.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'