Preview of 'America's Next Top Model': Now You See Me, Now You Don't
"America's Next Top Model" next week episode will be surprising. With the title "Now You See Me, Now You Don't", the ladies pull a disappearing act for this week's challenge. Based on the clip, it can be seen that there is a person who shows up with a full dress and covered by green fabric. This kind of stimulation has the function to show the models a wonderful breakthrough for making a different appearance on television. The green fabric will only make visible the dress but not the models.
Next week in "Top Model" tradition, seven remaining girls (Marjorie, Sheena, Elina, Samantha, Analeigh, Joslyn, and McKey) test their on-camera talents when they shoot their "CoverGirl" commercial with the help of cycle 10 winner, Whitney Thompson. During judging, Tyra Banks will reveal this cycle's overseas destination and one model will be sent home.
"Now You See Me, Now You Don't" episode will air on The CW network, Wednesday, October 22, at 8/7c.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher