Preview of 'America's Next Top Model': Now You See Me, Now You Don't
"America's Next Top Model" next week episode will be surprising. With the title "Now You See Me, Now You Don't", the ladies pull a disappearing act for this week's challenge. Based on the clip, it can be seen that there is a person who shows up with a full dress and covered by green fabric. This kind of stimulation has the function to show the models a wonderful breakthrough for making a different appearance on television. The green fabric will only make visible the dress but not the models.
Next week in "Top Model" tradition, seven remaining girls (Marjorie, Sheena, Elina, Samantha, Analeigh, Joslyn, and McKey) test their on-camera talents when they shoot their "CoverGirl" commercial with the help of cycle 10 winner, Whitney Thompson. During judging, Tyra Banks will reveal this cycle's overseas destination and one model will be sent home.
"Now You See Me, Now You Don't" episode will air on The CW network, Wednesday, October 22, at 8/7c.
More America's Next Top Model News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video