New 'Saw V' Clip Uncovers the Neck Tie Trap
Another clip from the forthcoming "Saw V" has come out. The more than one minute video is entitled "Neck Tie" and present fans and movie lovers alike with a glimpse into another deathly trap set by Jigsaw for his victims.
In it, it can be seen that a group of people is locked inside a room. They are all standing in a distance to the five glass boxes each containing a key to open the chain on their necks. Given 15 minutes time to find a way to save themselves, they now have to work together to survive or face a terrible death.
A continuation of the popular "Saw" franchise, this fifth installment of the horror thriller about serial murderer with twisted motive will be following Hoffman, who is seemingly the last person alive to carry on Jigsaw legacy on making others grateful of their lives by putting them in lethal traps. But when his secret is threatened, Hoffman is forced to go on the hunt to eliminate all loose ends.
Starring Costas Mandylor, Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Meagan Good, Betsy Russell, Mark Rolston, and many others, it is helmed by David Hackl, the production designer of the previous last three "Saw" movies. The screenplay is provided by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, while the movie is expected to be outed on October 24.
"Saw V" Clip - Neck Tie Trap:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video