Red Carpet Treatment for New York Premiere of 'Pride and Glory'
On Wednesday, October 15, the New York premiere of "Pride and Glory" has been held at AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13. Attended by most of its cast ensemble, the red carpet event saw lead actors Edward Norton, Jon Voight, Colin Farrell and Noah Emmerich coming in to join the celebration.
Other than those lead, cast members Lake Bell, Jennifer Ehle, Manny Perez, Frank Grillo, John Ortiz and Shea Whigham were also spotted on the evening. Joining the film's stars at the premiere were director Gavin O'Connor and President of Warner Bros. Alan Horn, while celebrity guests included former "American Idol" contestant Ace Young and model Lydia Hearst.
Directed and scripted by Gavin O'Connor, "Pride and Glory" is a New Line Cinema film that has been described to be an authentic, gritty and emotional portrait of the New York City Police Department. It resolves around a multi-generational police family. Upon investigating an incendiary case, a member of the family has been put to question his moral code when he discovers that some members of his family are involved in an incendiary case. This film is coming out on October 24.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent