Red Carpet Treatment for New York Premiere of 'Pride and Glory'
On Wednesday, October 15, the New York premiere of "Pride and Glory" has been held at AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13. Attended by most of its cast ensemble, the red carpet event saw lead actors Edward Norton, Jon Voight, Colin Farrell and Noah Emmerich coming in to join the celebration.
Other than those lead, cast members Lake Bell, Jennifer Ehle, Manny Perez, Frank Grillo, John Ortiz and Shea Whigham were also spotted on the evening. Joining the film's stars at the premiere were director Gavin O'Connor and President of Warner Bros. Alan Horn, while celebrity guests included former "American Idol" contestant Ace Young and model Lydia Hearst.
Directed and scripted by Gavin O'Connor, "Pride and Glory" is a New Line Cinema film that has been described to be an authentic, gritty and emotional portrait of the New York City Police Department. It resolves around a multi-generational police family. Upon investigating an incendiary case, a member of the family has been put to question his moral code when he discovers that some members of his family are involved in an incendiary case. This film is coming out on October 24.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences