James Van Der Beek Coming to 'One Tree Hill'
"Dawson's Creek" former cast James Van Der Beek lands himself a role in another teen drama series, "One Tree Hill". He will play a movie director who takes interest in making Lucas' book into a movie, according to some reports.
He will shoot his episode in Wilmington, North Carolina, the same location where he used to shoot for the episodes of "Creek". His episode will air sometime in November.
"The specter of Dawson's Creek is always around us," One Tree Hill executive producer Mark Schwahn said. "We're about to complete 128 episodes, which is what Dawson's did. So I thought it would be cool to get James."
It was previously reported that actor Austin Nichols would join the show to play the indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film.
Last year Beek also had a cameo on "Ugly Betty" playing an owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz