James Van Der Beek Coming to 'One Tree Hill'
"Dawson's Creek" former cast James Van Der Beek lands himself a role in another teen drama series, "One Tree Hill". He will play a movie director who takes interest in making Lucas' book into a movie, according to some reports.
He will shoot his episode in Wilmington, North Carolina, the same location where he used to shoot for the episodes of "Creek". His episode will air sometime in November.
"The specter of Dawson's Creek is always around us," One Tree Hill executive producer Mark Schwahn said. "We're about to complete 128 episodes, which is what Dawson's did. So I thought it would be cool to get James."
It was previously reported that actor Austin Nichols would join the show to play the indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film.
Last year Beek also had a cameo on "Ugly Betty" playing an owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'