James Van Der Beek Coming to 'One Tree Hill'
"Dawson's Creek" former cast James Van Der Beek lands himself a role in another teen drama series, "One Tree Hill". He will play a movie director who takes interest in making Lucas' book into a movie, according to some reports.
He will shoot his episode in Wilmington, North Carolina, the same location where he used to shoot for the episodes of "Creek". His episode will air sometime in November.
"The specter of Dawson's Creek is always around us," One Tree Hill executive producer Mark Schwahn said. "We're about to complete 128 episodes, which is what Dawson's did. So I thought it would be cool to get James."
It was previously reported that actor Austin Nichols would join the show to play the indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film.
Last year Beek also had a cameo on "Ugly Betty" playing an owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'