Final Debate of Barack Obama and John McCain: Who Won?
The third and final presidential debate has just been wrapped up with Barack Obama ending his part with a promise to work very hard every single day for the people of America if he were to be voted. Earlier in the debate, the Democrat candidate had to face some tough questions proposed by his opposition, John McCain.
At one point, McCain brought up Obama's link to the controversial William Ayers, a Chicago professor and Vietnam-era domestic terrorist. Obama defended himself, saying that he was a child when Ayers made his moves and that he has denounced some of Ayers' views. Obama made it clear that he and Ayers only worked at the same charity foundations in Chicago but he is not a supporter of Ayers.
The negative attacks from McCain continued with him asking Obama to name one occasion where he ever stood up for his own party on one single major issue. After Obama's answer, which can be seen in the video below, McCain said that "it's not very convincing".
The polls are rushing in, with CNN citing that the debate watchers are 40% Democrats and 30% Republicans and that Obama is in the lead with 58%, sending him a strike three.
The debate was held at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, New York and focused on domestic policies.
- The Issue on Williams Ayers
- Obama Answering McCain on Standing Up for Democrat
More Barack Obama News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie