Janet Jackson Back on the Road
Despite her recent cancellation of October-13 scheduled show at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort in New York, Janet Jackson denies another tour cancellation. "I know you guys have been hearing a lotta, lotta rumors [that] the tour's been canceled. None of that's true," the singer says.
Confirming to resume her "Rock Witchu" tour on October 15 in Washington D.C., Jackson states, "I'm actually rolling into D.C. right now to do my first show coming back. I feel a lot better and I want to thank all of you." In a further statement, the 42-year-old musician reveals her gratitude for her fans' support saying, "I really do appreciate the love and the support. And once again, don't believe anything that you hear and you read. The tour is still on."
According to her publicist, Jackson has a "rare form of migraine called vestibular migraine or migraine-associated vertigo" that requires her to postpone several planned shows. "She's feeling much better and is ready to hit the road again to finish the tour," her manager, Kenneth Crear, reveals the singer's recent health condition.
Jackson will announce new dates for concerts she postponed in Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia, Greensboro of North Carolina, Fort Lauderdale of Florida, and Uncasville of Connecticut. "New dates for the other postponed concerts are being worked out and will be announced shortly," her publicist emphasizes.
More Janet Jackson News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy