Janet Jackson Back on the Road
Despite her recent cancellation of October-13 scheduled show at Syracuse's Turning Stone Resort in New York, Janet Jackson denies another tour cancellation. "I know you guys have been hearing a lotta, lotta rumors [that] the tour's been canceled. None of that's true," the singer says.
Confirming to resume her "Rock Witchu" tour on October 15 in Washington D.C., Jackson states, "I'm actually rolling into D.C. right now to do my first show coming back. I feel a lot better and I want to thank all of you." In a further statement, the 42-year-old musician reveals her gratitude for her fans' support saying, "I really do appreciate the love and the support. And once again, don't believe anything that you hear and you read. The tour is still on."
According to her publicist, Jackson has a "rare form of migraine called vestibular migraine or migraine-associated vertigo" that requires her to postpone several planned shows. "She's feeling much better and is ready to hit the road again to finish the tour," her manager, Kenneth Crear, reveals the singer's recent health condition.
Jackson will announce new dates for concerts she postponed in Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia, Greensboro of North Carolina, Fort Lauderdale of Florida, and Uncasville of Connecticut. "New dates for the other postponed concerts are being worked out and will be announced shortly," her publicist emphasizes.
More Janet Jackson News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic