Jason Priestley Plays Brandon on 'My Name Is Earl'
Jason Priestley who was widely known as Brandon from his old zip code "Beverly Hills, 90210", will bring his 'famous name' back to the television. Priestley will play again as Brandon on a TV series, not in "90210", in fact, the 'Brandon' will appear on the American sitcom, "My Name Is Earl".
It has reported that Priestley will be a guest star on one of the episodes of "Earl". Brandon in the series is a cousin of Earl and an ex-lover of Joy (Earl's ex-wife). He appears in a flashback scene of Earl and Joy's first anniversary.
"His character is coincidentally named Brandon, and is Earl's successful, good-looking cousin," a source told Access Hollywood. "Earl finds out that, prior to the marriage, Brandon and Joy had an affair, and fumes as ever since they were children, Brandon has been better at everything," the source added.
Recently Priestley has confirmed to 'come back' to "90210". Here, he will serve not as his Brandon Walsh's role but as the director of the spin-off post-Christmas episode.
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports