Jason Priestley Plays Brandon on 'My Name Is Earl'
Jason Priestley who was widely known as Brandon from his old zip code "Beverly Hills, 90210", will bring his 'famous name' back to the television. Priestley will play again as Brandon on a TV series, not in "90210", in fact, the 'Brandon' will appear on the American sitcom, "My Name Is Earl".
It has reported that Priestley will be a guest star on one of the episodes of "Earl". Brandon in the series is a cousin of Earl and an ex-lover of Joy (Earl's ex-wife). He appears in a flashback scene of Earl and Joy's first anniversary.
"His character is coincidentally named Brandon, and is Earl's successful, good-looking cousin," a source told Access Hollywood. "Earl finds out that, prior to the marriage, Brandon and Joy had an affair, and fumes as ever since they were children, Brandon has been better at everything," the source added.
Recently Priestley has confirmed to 'come back' to "90210". Here, he will serve not as his Brandon Walsh's role but as the director of the spin-off post-Christmas episode.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards