Jason Priestley Plays Brandon on 'My Name Is Earl'
Jason Priestley who was widely known as Brandon from his old zip code "Beverly Hills, 90210", will bring his 'famous name' back to the television. Priestley will play again as Brandon on a TV series, not in "90210", in fact, the 'Brandon' will appear on the American sitcom, "My Name Is Earl".
It has reported that Priestley will be a guest star on one of the episodes of "Earl". Brandon in the series is a cousin of Earl and an ex-lover of Joy (Earl's ex-wife). He appears in a flashback scene of Earl and Joy's first anniversary.
"His character is coincidentally named Brandon, and is Earl's successful, good-looking cousin," a source told Access Hollywood. "Earl finds out that, prior to the marriage, Brandon and Joy had an affair, and fumes as ever since they were children, Brandon has been better at everything," the source added.
Recently Priestley has confirmed to 'come back' to "90210". Here, he will serve not as his Brandon Walsh's role but as the director of the spin-off post-Christmas episode.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince