Jason Priestley Plays Brandon on 'My Name Is Earl'
Jason Priestley who was widely known as Brandon from his old zip code "Beverly Hills, 90210", will bring his 'famous name' back to the television. Priestley will play again as Brandon on a TV series, not in "90210", in fact, the 'Brandon' will appear on the American sitcom, "My Name Is Earl".
It has reported that Priestley will be a guest star on one of the episodes of "Earl". Brandon in the series is a cousin of Earl and an ex-lover of Joy (Earl's ex-wife). He appears in a flashback scene of Earl and Joy's first anniversary.
"His character is coincidentally named Brandon, and is Earl's successful, good-looking cousin," a source told Access Hollywood. "Earl finds out that, prior to the marriage, Brandon and Joy had an affair, and fumes as ever since they were children, Brandon has been better at everything," the source added.
Recently Priestley has confirmed to 'come back' to "90210". Here, he will serve not as his Brandon Walsh's role but as the director of the spin-off post-Christmas episode.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival