Jason Priestley Plays Brandon on 'My Name Is Earl'
Jason Priestley who was widely known as Brandon from his old zip code "Beverly Hills, 90210", will bring his 'famous name' back to the television. Priestley will play again as Brandon on a TV series, not in "90210", in fact, the 'Brandon' will appear on the American sitcom, "My Name Is Earl".
It has reported that Priestley will be a guest star on one of the episodes of "Earl". Brandon in the series is a cousin of Earl and an ex-lover of Joy (Earl's ex-wife). He appears in a flashback scene of Earl and Joy's first anniversary.
"His character is coincidentally named Brandon, and is Earl's successful, good-looking cousin," a source told Access Hollywood. "Earl finds out that, prior to the marriage, Brandon and Joy had an affair, and fumes as ever since they were children, Brandon has been better at everything," the source added.
Recently Priestley has confirmed to 'come back' to "90210". Here, he will serve not as his Brandon Walsh's role but as the director of the spin-off post-Christmas episode.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck