Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Star in Pro-Obama PSA, the Video
Supporting Barack Obama to be the next U.S. president, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley show their love for the politician by starring in a new public service announcement (PSA), urging people to vote for him. Their pro-Obama PSA, which has been all over the net, is first featured on a new website called McCainFreeWhiteHouse.org.
In the 30-second PSA , titled "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse", the "Gossip Girl" stars and real-life lovers were joined by several other people of their ages. All of them jokingly warn people about the dangers of voting for Republican presidential candidate John McCain. "Talk to your parents about John McCain. For my sake? Please? Vote for Barack Obama. Before it's too late," the people featured in the PSA say.
"Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse" is directed by Doug Liman, the man behind "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith". The PSA reportedly will be aired during a "Gossip Girl" ad break on American network The CW, as well as on MTV and Comedy Central.
Below is the video of "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse".
More Blake Lively News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'