Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Star in Pro-Obama PSA, the Video
Supporting Barack Obama to be the next U.S. president, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley show their love for the politician by starring in a new public service announcement (PSA), urging people to vote for him. Their pro-Obama PSA, which has been all over the net, is first featured on a new website called McCainFreeWhiteHouse.org.
In the 30-second PSA , titled "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse", the "Gossip Girl" stars and real-life lovers were joined by several other people of their ages. All of them jokingly warn people about the dangers of voting for Republican presidential candidate John McCain. "Talk to your parents about John McCain. For my sake? Please? Vote for Barack Obama. Before it's too late," the people featured in the PSA say.
"Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse" is directed by Doug Liman, the man behind "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith". The PSA reportedly will be aired during a "Gossip Girl" ad break on American network The CW, as well as on MTV and Comedy Central.
Below is the video of "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse".
More Blake Lively News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season