Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Star in Pro-Obama PSA, the Video
Supporting Barack Obama to be the next U.S. president, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley show their love for the politician by starring in a new public service announcement (PSA), urging people to vote for him. Their pro-Obama PSA, which has been all over the net, is first featured on a new website called McCainFreeWhiteHouse.org.
In the 30-second PSA , titled "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse", the "Gossip Girl" stars and real-life lovers were joined by several other people of their ages. All of them jokingly warn people about the dangers of voting for Republican presidential candidate John McCain. "Talk to your parents about John McCain. For my sake? Please? Vote for Barack Obama. Before it's too late," the people featured in the PSA say.
"Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse" is directed by Doug Liman, the man behind "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith". The PSA reportedly will be aired during a "Gossip Girl" ad break on American network The CW, as well as on MTV and Comedy Central.
Below is the video of "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse".
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her