Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Star in Pro-Obama PSA, the Video
Supporting Barack Obama to be the next U.S. president, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley show their love for the politician by starring in a new public service announcement (PSA), urging people to vote for him. Their pro-Obama PSA, which has been all over the net, is first featured on a new website called McCainFreeWhiteHouse.org.
In the 30-second PSA , titled "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse", the "Gossip Girl" stars and real-life lovers were joined by several other people of their ages. All of them jokingly warn people about the dangers of voting for Republican presidential candidate John McCain. "Talk to your parents about John McCain. For my sake? Please? Vote for Barack Obama. Before it's too late," the people featured in the PSA say.
"Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse" is directed by Doug Liman, the man behind "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith". The PSA reportedly will be aired during a "Gossip Girl" ad break on American network The CW, as well as on MTV and Comedy Central.
Below is the video of "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse".
More Blake Lively News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest