Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Star in Pro-Obama PSA, the Video
Supporting Barack Obama to be the next U.S. president, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley show their love for the politician by starring in a new public service announcement (PSA), urging people to vote for him. Their pro-Obama PSA, which has been all over the net, is first featured on a new website called McCainFreeWhiteHouse.org.
In the 30-second PSA , titled "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse", the "Gossip Girl" stars and real-life lovers were joined by several other people of their ages. All of them jokingly warn people about the dangers of voting for Republican presidential candidate John McCain. "Talk to your parents about John McCain. For my sake? Please? Vote for Barack Obama. Before it's too late," the people featured in the PSA say.
"Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse" is directed by Doug Liman, the man behind "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith". The PSA reportedly will be aired during a "Gossip Girl" ad break on American network The CW, as well as on MTV and Comedy Central.
Below is the video of "Partnership for a McCain-Free Whitehouse".
More Blake Lively News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture