Mark Wahlberg Gives Update on August 2009 Wedding Plans
Previously telling the press he and model fiancee Rhea Durham have been talking about hosting an August 2009 wedding, Mark Wahlberg gives update about what kind of ceremony he would have. Sharing more details, he told US Weekly at the Hollywood premiere of his latest film "Max Payne" Monday, October 13, the upcoming nuptials will be very intimate.
"Catholic church, small, family only, no media!" the movie hunk told the publication. "And there will be no wedding pictures sold to any magazines!"
On Sunday, October 12, Mark publicly said during a press conference for "Max Payne" that after years of dating he and Rhea have been planning to wed August next year, reasoning "It's a good month." As of press time, there have yet words about the people they are going to invite to their planned wedding.
In other Mark news, he reportedly has purchased a $35 million home in Los Angeles for the sake of his expanding brood. "Mark and Rhea suddenly felt their house was too small," a source was cited as referring to the actor and Rhea's Beverly Hills home, which they put on the market for $15.9 million following the birth of their son Brendan Joseph last month. "Now that they have baby number three, they need a live-in nanny, a live-in cook and a housekeeper to help Rhea," the source continued saying. "He wants space for when family comes to visit. And he's adamant about the kids all having their own rooms."
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner